What's new

[Nov 16, 2013] Naptown Clutch III feat. High Roller MK 9 event (Indianapolis, IN)

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Also, will the event be streamed?
I personally don't know yet, and I don't know whether the Tournament Organizer has been trying to get one together or not. I've no idea what his plans are for a stream.

At the absolute bare minimum, my guess is that Top 4 matches will be recorded and uploaded on YouTube (just like what's been going on for Godlike, every month).

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
This sounds like fun. Will wireless controllers be allowed? I would love to go, but I'm not sure what I would do about living arrangements for 2 days. :(

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
This coming from the guy who thinks Batman isn't broke enough so he adds Black Adam to his roster. #Kappa

And hey....@AK Pig Of The Hut voted me "most average Doomsday". Proudest day of my life. I will average the fuckin bajesus out of you all!

I'm pretty sure I said it first.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Still just a little over a month away....

I bumped into this old video on my YouTube page of me recording (with not so great shaky cam skills) video of our last Naptown Clutch event. This was recorded in the room that will host Finals for MK 9 and Injustice at the upcoming Naptown Clutch.