What's new

Not using 32 ffb punish anymore

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I am no longer going to use 32 ffb to punish Blocked teles/superman's anymore.
I am going to use standing 1 ffb 32 sfb finisher of choice instead, because gravity isn't as heavy due to less hits. Also I think it does more damage anyway, but I can't recall. I think when I did them both and compared it went like this:

1 ffb 32 sfb 321 slide 29%

32 ffb 32 sfb 321 slide 27%

Don't quote me but I believe those were the numbers. I think this is just a more effective punish, and I have a few ideas I want to toy around with when using it too. I will update this thread if I find anything, which I think I already have. I would just like to confirm it before I just post nonsense that isn't true ( which I have been doing a lot on accident lately).

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
What?

Why wouldn't you full combo them with 321 NJP combo when they land? The only person you have to do this to is Mileena's roll because shes safe when she hits the ground.

And the best punish for that is fastball>NJP> 32 slowball > 321 slide which is 31%

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
What?

Why wouldn't you full combo them with 321 NJP combo when they land? The only person you have to do this to is Mileena because shes safe when she hits the ground.

And the best punish for that is fastball>NJP> 32 slowball > 321 slide which is 31%
I only meant a couple I should have specified. (See what I mean, I have been posting nonsense lol) Raiden when not up close (but I could just throw out ffb for that I guess) and Mileena. Also, it seems like if I did the reset off of this, that I could end up close enough to do the inescapable d4 ffb, which is what I want to toy with.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
do what works man, if you're getting consistent damage then do it, overall its whats gonna be what works best for you and helps you get your damage or mix-up

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I only meant a couple I should have specified. (See what I mean, I have been posting nonsense lol) Raiden when not up close (but I could just throw out ffb for that I guess) and Mileena. Also, it seems like if I did the reset off of this, that I could end up close enough to do the inescapable d4 ffb, which is what I want to toy with.
I asked this question before. Just punish with F2 x FFB on land.