What's new

Not sure if its new, but its cool

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
You hit the nail on the head tbh glue, i don't use xray combos because i tend to like to keep my meter.

That said i think if it'll kill them i'll go for something i'm guaranteed not to drop.

This is great to know man, simple because you can link the X ray to it because I have a lamer combo into X ray as well and never realized this, I use the 21 tele version xD but this is kooler bro.

Great job!

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Even if it has been ''Known for a while'' but never brought up, I will always reveal anything I think has not been made aware before. I will never be one of those guys that says ''Ive done this for along time'', yet never talked about, even though I was sure it hadn't been exposed before.

Crathen

Death is my business
Yeah it's was known but it's always good to have some cool combos going on the screen , you can do the same combo from u34, b34 or 21 ( Tu b21 dash 12 Xray ) , i can't tell you 100% but i think you can do it even from 12b1 ( Iatu b21 dash 12 Xray ).

It's not something that i would spend 3 meters on but it feels fucking great landing it ;)

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Good luck trying to land that online...I have a hard time getting the BnB down with lag bearing down on my ass. Still...definately not worth 3 bars to do it...

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Good luck trying to land that online...I have a hard time getting the BnB down with lag bearing down on my ass. Still...definately not worth 3 bars to do it...
I specified that it doesn't take priority in the video. I had just never seen it before, and thought I would post incase it had not been known.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Even if it has been ''Known for a while'' but never brought up, I will always reveal anything I think has not been made aware before. I will never be one of those guys that says ''Ive done this for along time'', yet never talked about, even though I was sure it hadn't been exposed before.
^agree to this a million times ^

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Does look very cool!

When I use x-ray one of three things happens:

1) I'm doing it to finish the match
2) The guy I'm fighting is totally free
3) I'm as good as fucked and want to get some lulz from the crowd

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I knew you could 1, 2 into it, never bothered with it though (online, derp), but the B2 cancel? Please tell me that's a v1.05 buff -_- lol