What's new

Not a fan of them saying fatality first

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I don't like how quickly the "FINISH HIM" pops up either. I was watching a brutalities video and Sub-Zero did the brutality where he punches you up into the ice ceiling and it went slow motion halfway and said "FINISH HIM" and then after the brutality said "BRUTALITY"

It was just weird.

RothVI

d2 Spammer
Eh, doesn't really matter. I think the intention is that it's being said immediately after the Fatality is performed. The only reason it sounds weird is because we've been hearing it the other way around for two decades.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Off topic, but not really worthy of it's own thread, I wish that Flawless Victory was celebrated more. It always just seemed like an afterthought with the announcer calmly stating it after a win. I want it to be more bombastic like other fgs. Especially in Injustice since you either get a double flawless or nothing at all

t3kwytch3r

Stone-Kold-Zoner
They really need to switch that to their name first and then end with fatality

Couldn't agree more.

Also, i had a thought recently and im surprised i havent seen it mentioned anywhere yet, though if you have please direct me there.

Since Kronika is a time manipulator, and this whole MK11 story has time as a major theme, would it be a nice touch if after a match, considering it goes slo-mo regardless of if a fatality is performed or not, hitting Rematch causes a sped up, reversed replay of the match you just played.

Purely while the rematch is loading. I imagine it would add to the time it takes to load, but i think the attention to detail and the feature would be wortg it instead of a face to black.

Yes, I posted the same thing in the complaints thread soon after the Jan reveal. It's the most iconic line that made the game in the first place!

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I agree... there should be continuity to the original games.

Sub-Zero Wins. Fatality!

That is the way the phrase is burnt into us.. and I think it should stay the same. Tradition is a thing and people usually like it.

Last edited: