What's new

Northwest Majors MKX Hype, Updates and top 8!

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
I mean it's not like PS4 is unfriendly, it's not meant to support those types of controllers or sticks.

Also, anyone notice how much meter Summoner Quan builds from just tossing shit?

RM_NINfan101

If its not meant to support those controllers or sticks then its not tournament friendly lol
Yeah but the XBone can't even do that anyway AFAIK right? Regardless, it's not the PS4's fault. It's Netherrealm for making pretty much a quick fix using Lab Zero's driver. I mean you may just have to buy a new stick or fightpad or use a converter. @Mikemetroid even made a topic on it just today I think.

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
I know the game has only been out for a short while, but Kung Jin and Takeda are getting away with murder right now. I watched a Takeda teleport and get away with it as well as Jin getting away with the bow spin thing. People will get there though.

RM_NINfan101

A game that literally came out ten days ago is getting sidewinded by a 3 year old game with a small playerbase.

I hope other TOs don't do this. Should of just let it go to top 8 on stream.

EDIT: I'm not saying Skullgirls doesn't deserved to be streamed, but you need to let this game shine. People traveled for this tournament, and sometimes the exposure for the players is way more important than anything else.

Goldi

Noob
I'm beyond disappointed. @STB Shujinkydink has been running this event beautifully and has a beastly Quan he was excited to show off. All his hard work and no stream when it's finally his pool </3

I will have full results shortly. It sucks this happened, but the skull girl players that care about their game and spent time and money to be there today were promised stream time and deserve it exactly as much as we did. Again, it sucks lol but you just gotta be there in person to see it all as it happens, so hopefully even more of us make it out to NWM next year 

NeckolasBone

You don't mess with ze Bi Han!
I understand SG players payed and traveled and want attention. MKX Is a new game, this Is simply fucking stupid. No more or no less than anything but stupid.