What's new

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NEC XIII) Dec 1st & 2nd -- IN PHILADELPHIA PA -- The Family Reunion.

ShanxterX

@shanxterx follow me hoes
KH Room has one more spot in their room for someone looking for a room. we staying 3 nights at the holiday inn. friday, sat, sun. 30 bucks a night. Let me know if you are interested

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Yea I better register myself. I'm normally on top of that. I'm slacking

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Goldi

Noob
You know, most MK players take the standard "my face and your face" lean in pic with me. It's usually the folk from other games that want the full body shots. So no one be shy! I'm not doing this for those dirty Halo players after all lol

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
7 DAYS LEFT UNTIL PRE-REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. WAIT AT THE DOOR IS PREDICTED TO BE IN EXCESS OF 3 HOURS. PLEASE PRE-REGISTER NOW IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO YET http://bigegaming.com/?page_id=5 BEFORE
If the wait time is that long, I will literally point and laugh at anyone stuck in that line if they do not take advantage of pre-registration.

edit: probably tell them to get a shower too :p

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I finally registered :)

Would have registered for tekken tag 2 but no one wants to let me know what the button mapping rules are (cough cough) BigE

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
You know, most MK players take the standard "my face and your face" lean in pic with me. It's usually the folk from other games that want the full body shots. So no one be shy! I'm not doing this for those dirty Halo players after all lol
all the hoverhands, i can't wait to see them.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
I'm sooooo close to registering lol. I just gotta finalize everything. I should be done by tomorrow, I promise. :)