What's new

Northeast Championship 15 Anniversary: $1000 FREE ENTRY IGAU & MK9 Tournaments

All of our shit was run better than MLG and EVO, so the community gets to hold that shit. Thanks @BigE . I preregged for everything I could cant wait to come as always. Your pretty mug needs a round on us.
evo was absolutely fine haha, didnt have to wait all day for my matches and I was able to get in my zone and advance in the tournament. Evo always gets the job done in my book. MLG tho was a different story #YEEEAAAPPPP

Get it hotfixed bro :DOGE also a stream would be nice
I agree with that but I am talking as a competitor, tournament was smooth and I was able to play at my best. Evo is completely different from majors/regionals so some things may not be streamed as much but cant blame them if a game doesn't have as many entrants as other games do.

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
Winter brawl was fine and ect was ran AHEAD of schedule
I had to fight a local guy at ECT firstround cause he didn't pre reg, even though I pre regged and we both have the same tags... I know I bring it up a lot but ECT was on my birthday and I'm definitely not going next year.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I remember when a lot of the community illuminati said preregging didn't matter, this is really on them

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Wouldn't this keep all Injustice players who signed up and go 0-2 or 1-2 or 2-2 around? I would def. stick around.

Then the Top 8 guys can kick back and watch some hype as well and cheer on and coach and be loud.

Maybe not even have it bee 200 dollars.... but maybe free entry to the next Vandy ran tourney with 1 game of your choice?

not gonna lie..... I feel like I just ripped off an idea that was done for one of your online tournies!!! lol

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Wouldn't this keep all Injustice players who signed up and go 0-2 or 1-2 or 2-2 around? I would def. stick around.

Then the Top 8 guys can kick back and watch some hype as well and cheer on and coach and be loud.

Maybe not even have it bee 200 dollars.... but maybe free entry to the next Vandy ran tourney with 1 game of your choice?

not gonna lie..... I feel like I just ripped off an idea that was done for one of your online tournies!!! lol
Ohhhhh u mean a separate tourney? Sounds awesome