What's new

Normalize Fatal Blows

Mint

too weird to live, too rare to die
With the amount of damage fatal blows do I think there are some characters who have obvious op Fb triggers. Errons full screen shots, kabals run from behind, cetrion tracking overhead. It makes a mid to full screen situation really scary. And as someone like me who plays Baraka, all I got is a little stubby gut punch to initiate. Anyone else feel like we should tone some of these down a tad? It just feels cheesy

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
With the amount of damage fatal blows do I think there are some characters who have obvious op Fb triggers. Errons full screen shots, kabals run from behind, cetrion tracking overhead. It makes a mid to full screen situation really scary. And as someone like me who plays Baraka, all I got is a little stubby gut punch to initiate. Anyone else feel like we should tone some of these down a tad? It just feels cheesy
I'm not entirely sure what is the balance logic behind this. Are Baraka's normals and special moves considered more dangerous than Kabal's, so the devs attempted to buff Kabal's FB range in order to balance him? Don't know.

And don't get me started on characters like Sub-Zero who have a regular stun special move, giving him ample time and space to perform his FB.

IMO, an easily connected FB should do less damage than a hard one.

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
Erron Blacks fatal blow is just complete nonsense. Who ever thought that was a good idea should be slapped.