What's new

NORCAL HYPE VIDEO ON ROAD TO EGP! LOST FOOTAGE

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Lost Hype footage... shit is gettin real. NORCAL STAND UP!

Man.. this kamikaze cat is PISSED! First people say ermac is only mid-tier, now people are saying
he's the worst! Reaction is caught on DASHCAM... Norcal, hood tier

Of course this came after the Krayzie OCV but fuck it, he needs it. NCR WE WILL BE HYPE AS SHIT!
Norcal players come hooded up

#HOODTIER

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Man, we finna have squad for you Krayzie... Wonder_Chef i hope you anchor your team, cuz we finna give freddy nightmares in the bay. And it might be all out war from the time we step thru those doors until we leave. But once MK is shut off for the night we all partyin. Maaaaaaan, we gunna have so much fun! MITDJT yall needa hurry up and get legal man! Im tryna show all my MK fam how the bay treats people. We treat them right! @daddydab32ho my dude show them was good bruh!
distracted by the ladies:rolleyes:lol
Lol i didnt see them come in, but holy shit, when i saw them come out.. That was a real life reaction.. Haha

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Man, we finna have squad for you Krayzie... Wonder_Chef i hope you anchor your team, cuz we finna give freddy nightmares in the bay. And it might be all out war from the time we step thru those doors until we leave. But once MK is shut off for the night we all partyin. Maaaaaaan, we gunna have so much fun! MITDJT yall needa hurry up and get legal man! Im tryna show all my MK fam how the bay treats people. We treat them right! @daddydab32ho my dude show them was good bruh!

Lol i didnt see them come in, but holy shit, when i saw them come out.. That was a real life reaction.. Haha
Oh btw, Is there any place in that hosts casuals in Nor-cal?

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Lol np. Technically i live on the SCU campus but my home is about ten minutes away. I guess you could say I live closer to the hills (near Nickely City and El Pollo Loco)
Oh, I was thinking about Evergreen/Alum rock.

I remember during Dromstruction, Mike said he lived in Alum rock, and I flipped my shit knowing a MK pro was 20 minutes form my house lol.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Oh, I was thinking about Evergreen/Alum rock.

I remember during Dromstruction, Mike said he lived in Alum rock, and I flipped my shit knowing a MK pro was 20 minutes form my house lol.
Lol same here. You should play with us sometime. Are you going to NCR?

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™

Idk when my next tournament will be. I can't get days off from work ever...