What's new

noobs standing 1 for aa

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
I only play noob for fun man, i just contributed to a thread about an anti air that i use with him too. I'm aware you can do other things, i just like anti airing with it as i anti air with sektors standing 1 too.

Crathen

Death is my business
Last time i checked it out Noob can do easily 24% off AA 1 ending with teleslam oki or 18% with ghostball oki , standing 1 is 11 frames and has good vertical reach good for far jumpins , 2 is 10 frames and good for close jumpins , upknee is 16 frames and it's a reliable AA vs jumpkicks.

D. R.

Noob
well ur entitled to ur own opinion but tbh id rate DR noobs like a 6.5 out of 10 at best. I knw he hasnt played in 2 months but tbh theres a difference between missing inputs and just doing random teleslams. I mean i get random teleslams when i try and jump but like hed be guarding and telslam randomly....

i dnt get that. Plus i have never seen a noob saibot player waste more meter b4 in my life. Noob has way to much room for errors and u wanna save meter for breaker, and x-ray (b/c noob has the worst comeback potential in the game)

I hope you don't get offended if u see this DR im just critiquing u is all. Not insulting u in anyway at all. you just need A LOT of work. Since seasons beatings ive trained hard and I'm at @flawedzilla's level right now and so is Altaire.

We 3 r considered the 3 best in the scene with saibot by a lot of people. AT least when I'm not at casuals and actually give a fuck about the W.

DR got second at a tournament which is cool but tbh tht reptile player was GARBAGE worst reptile player I have ever seen in my life. The nightwolf was pretty solid, although tht matchup is in noobs favor.

You need to save more meter bro if you wanna improve and less teleslams. I knw the feeling b/c i do random shit to when im nervous but im able to control my nerves a lot better.

I hope this helps u out dude.
lol Don't judge by two videos please. That'd be beyond foolish for you or anyone else. But please everyone, take me lightly. I suck. :D

Altaire

Noob
When I used to play Noob I would always anti air with standing 1 I think is the best option because upknee get stuffed alot.1 12 12 ghost ball is the best anti air.
It only got stuffed because it's you, and you're always getting stuffed by other dudes.

I don't know what to say though, I've never had an upshadow get stuffed as an AA. It can easily be stuffed if your opponent is grounded, but if you see your opponent jump, you can safely upshadow to blow them up; there's not a whole lot they can do to you from the air. The only real exception would be fake-out teleports and the like. Noob's hitbox shrinks so low to the ground when he upshadows, so if your opponent is airborne, he should have a bitch of a time hitting you. Grounded is a completely different story, of course, and I do think that the number one mistake Noob players make is an over-reliance on the upshadow. It blows up bad players because it's completely safe on block (advantage, in fact), but good players know that it's punishable on whiff and easily stuffed on wakeup.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
I just thought id stop you right there :p

Ketchup, (while not showing him in tourneys of course), has been messing around with Noob for a while now, at least since the summer.

I believe so, anyway
He has been messing with noob. i also have been giving him pointers

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
So for deep jump ins, a standing 1 would be best since it has more reach. For closer jump ins a standing 2, since 1 might whiff. And for cross ups use the upknee.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
So for deep jump ins, a standing 1 would be best since it has more reach. For closer jump ins a standing 2, since 1 might whiff. And for cross ups use the upknee.
i usually just use standing 1. Imo 1 is better than 2 as an AA

Not sure what's the currently known "best" AA, but there's a Puerto Rican player named FGA Mono who seems to do some great AA w/ Noob (and just generally impressive Noob play). Just search "FGA Mono" on Youtube.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Not sure what's the currently known "best" AA, but there's a Puerto Rican player named FGA Mono who seems to do some great AA w/ Noob (and just generally impressive Noob play). Just search "FGA Mono" on Youtube.
All of you, our favorite character has spoken!

Bring forth the YouTube search bar! Let The Messiah be known:

FGA MONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Komatose

The Prettiest
I do a standing 2 into his 1,2 string. Although the time is VERY strict online. Never tried a standing 1 to be honest.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Would the highest AA damage combo off an upknee be -- upknee, 1, 12, teleslam? I'm talking meterless combos here.