What's new

Noobs online.

Gisump

Shadow Clone
For some reason they're always hard to beat. 1,1,1 pressure teleport the occasional spear, spear into xray, hellfire when you try to block everything.

The pressure is unfucking believable. Any tips?

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
If they catch you and it's obvious they don't have knowledge of his mix up/ vortex game, just start getting all over them. Push him to the corner, Force those panicked teleports, and punish away. And like tomato said. Use your low pokes.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Vagrant

Noob
B2, random spears (Against noobs ONLY), hellfire, and most importantly with noobs.... Wait for the tele and punish it...

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
B2, random spears (Against noobs ONLY), hellfire, and most importantly with noobs.... Wait for the tele and punish it...
He's referring to the typical dollar menu mashing Scorpions online who can't do a vortex to save their lives. 111 with lag is ridiculous.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
The simple thing to do is...be patient. Don't try to react to these disorganized scrubs. Wait for them to slip up and then let them have it. The block button is your friend. Capture them in some pressure and don't let them get out. Low-pokes help with that, as some other members agree.

As a Scorpion player, I feel insulted by these noobs who mash away with him. I should start a campaign to hunt them down and expose them so as to teach them some proper respect for the character.

GNG Iniquity

As a Scorpion player, I feel insulted by these noobs who mash away with him. I should start a campaign to hunt them down and expose them so as to teach them some proper respect for the character.
It's specifically why I play Scorpion against randoms who pick Scorpion. I have yet to face a random Scorpion who even knows of the vortex. It's pretty pathetic, I have no idea why that 111, random spears, random teleports and idiotic hellfire spam is still so heavily in practice. The vortex is hands down Scorpion's greatest tool.

It's easy as shit to do, too.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
man i never faced a random scorpion who did over 32% the bad part about it is when you win they send you messages like i don't like the way you play with scorpion or you just spam block and wait for a juggle or you spam combos SMDH. them and the im just gonna teleport and superman all willy nilly raidens

GNG Iniquity

man i never faced a random scorpion who did over 32% the bad part about it is when you win they send you messages like i don't like the way you play with scorpion or you just spam block and wait for a juggle or you spam combos SMDH. them and the im just gonna teleport and superman all willy nilly raidens
Yeah, I had another Scorp call the 2nd spear cheap...lol

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Online Scorps are easy to beat. Bait the tele, punish, bait, punish, a poke here or there, bait, punish. All the know is how to tele, how to spear and 111. Block the spear and tele, fgree combo, poke the 111 spam and follow up with pressure of your own. I love to mirror scrubby Scorps because i just vortex them to death and they cant to shit .Same goes with Ermac's F4 reset, people always try to block the b2 and then rage when i get the unblockable combo.

GNG Iniquity

blasphemy you know you can't spear twice why the elder gods are outraged at such an abomination man somtimes i do contemplate playing another game, but then im like eh they'll either learn or thin out
It was pretty funny man lol
Me: Good games!
Him: No, bad games. Let go of spear! U cheap!

I think my 2nd spear into d3 pissed him off lol - since the great void is 100% imfuckingpossible online.

Online Scorps are easy to beat. Bait the tele, punish, bait, punish, a poke here or there, bait, punish. All the know is how to tele, how to spear and 111. Block the spear and tele, fgree combo, poke the 111 spam and follow up with pressure of your own. I love to mirror scrubby Scorps because i just vortex them to death and they cant to shit .Same goes with Ermac's F4 reset, people always try to block the b2 and then rage when i get the unblockable combo.
There's no need to bait anything. 99% of these guys teleport no matter what you're doing, which includes just standing there blocking. If anything, it's more like 'wait and punish' lol

GNG Iniquity

I find it weird that you PSN guys have a lot of 111 x spearers while we sexboxers get the elbow dashing green freaks.
Oh, no. We get those too. I usually just pull out Quan and stomp on them a couple of hundred times since elbow dash is generally safe online. Sometimes I'll pull out Sonya, if I want to be a real asshole.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
man usually they get the deal after a reset into void or a couple of baits and then they just accept it. i try not be a dick about but sometimes i just don't know one guy got 53% into a 47% in the corner for doing this lame ass uppercut combat code HE HAD TO DIE

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
Looool this is something that really bothers me, like i've played with MANY good players, but occasionally when i play rankeds, i lose
to a totally random like 50/340 stats Scorpion, i dont know why rly, a little bit of a lag and random playstyle messes me up... :mad:
then they teabag and fatality me cuz they think they're 'actually' better than me

Vagrant

Noob
Online noob Scorpions can be hard to read....meaning they do some of the most random things that mid to even high level players would never do. I can't tell you how many times I have been hit with the raw X-ray...just out of nowhere, no rime or reason, BAM! Get's me every time...
I love noob scorps online cause theres one thing you can always rely on.... The panic teleport

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
its just the random teleports that hurt me that shit cray nobody just random teleports. But i mean the x-ray is good if you have it and you think you can hit with it sure why not, but anyone smart is saving the meter for better things and more damage