What's new

Noob Saibot Gameplay Trailer

Comments

His teaser actually got me more hype then the trailer but the trialer is alright.

He seems combo heavy,utilizing his shadow clone alot,heavy focus on mk9 moveset and specials,awesome reference to the mk9 fatality as well.

He appears to have a mk9-esque s4 refloat property tied to dive kick shadow clone,looks interesting.

I guess i will be re-installing for noob,he looks really good.

Has there been clarificstion on charcaters being bought seperatly?

Noob is one of those characters that should be a staple in every game. He's just so cool.

Also, using his shadow buddy in his Animality is brilliant.

His teaser actually got me more hype then the trailer but the trialer is alright.

He seems combo heavy,utilizing his shadow clone alot,heavy focus on mk9 moveset and specials,awesome reference to the mk9 fatality as well.

He appears to have a mk9-esque s4 refloat property tied to dive kick shadow clone,looks interesting.

I guess i will be re-installing for noob,he looks really good.

Has there been clarificstion on charcaters being bought seperatly?
The trailers are very hit or miss. Like the initial gameplay trailer for the actual game was underwhelming. But then once we saw actual top players playing the pre-release beta, the one only a select few got to play offline for just a little bit, that gameplay was muuuch better than the gameplay trailer. Same goes for the Sektor trailer for instance. I wasn’t interested in her at all until the Kombat Kast. I’m more of a Cyrax player between the 2 historically speaking. But Cyrax just doesn’t do it for me in this game at least based on the KK. And I also dunno if I’m even getting the KP2, I’m hoping you can just get the characters individually.

Anyway, main point, I definitely wouldn’t base all that much on any of the trailers.

The trailers are very hit or miss. Like the initial gameplay trailer for the actual game was underwhelming. But then once we saw actual top players playing the pre-release beta, the one only a select few got to play offline for just a little bit, that gameplay was muuuch better than the gameplay trailer. Same goes for the Sektor trailer for instance. I wasn’t interested in her at all until the Kombat Kast. I’m more of a Cyrax player between the 2 historically speaking. But Cyrax just doesn’t do it for me in this game at least based on the KK. And I also dunno if I’m even getting the KP2, I’m hoping you can just get the characters individually.

Anyway, main point, I definitely wouldn’t base all that much on any of the trailers.
Yeah but tbh the kasts arent all that good either,you dont really see what you can do untill you gut the char in your hands,experiment with kameos synergies and so on.

I like specfic things that i saw from the trailer and teaser,which imply depth in use.Will he end up being like that or not time will tell.I also like the mk9 move focus.

Yeah im with you on that,im not keen on getting the expansion,hopefully chsrs can be bought standalone,if not then idk

Different hit reaction on Tanya’s block spinning kicks - looks to be a big nerf to armour into plus frames for Tanya.

Probably justifies the buffs she is receiving.

Shujinko buff looks interesting too. Looks like a universal crumple? I wonder if it takes kameo meter.

Like what they're cooking with for his movelist. Looks like he's got a ton of options for combo extension. Here's hoping he's got some setup shenanigans with portal/bomb.

damn, Noob gameplay looks pure fucking fire, truly awesome, so many crazy stuff this dude will bring , wow ! :D

Super crazy combo oriented potential indeed with him as look like ! :)

I'm happy to see some MK9 moves returning. Thr double grab/teleport from MK9 was one of my favorite moves for Noob.

It would also be nice to see a Noob/Smoke scenario return, like from Deception. I can dream! :)

Noob looks cool enough, a lot of freedom and things to look for.
Season 2 looks promissing overall, just hope the online got an overhaul as well

How long do you guys think ill have to wait before i can just buy noob , my principles wont allow ne to drop the full sixty but noob is my boi
I'd say at least a month, possibly 6+? Kinda depends on how the DLC itself sells.

I suspect that despite the opinions on this forum, it's going to do well. If it's selling well, they'll want to keep that as the only option for the stragglers, and maybe even do a "discount" for the full DLC before offering piecemeal buys.

If it tanks they'll want to grab what they can and not lose the hype of "HEY LOOK NEW STUFF", but it's an odd situation.

I'd say at least a month, possibly 6+? Kinda depends on how the DLC itself sells.

I suspect that despite the opinions on this forum, it's going to do well. If it's selling well, they'll want to keep that as the only option for the stragglers, and maybe even do a "discount" for the full DLC before offering piecemeal buys.

If it tanks they'll want to grab what they can and not lose the hype of "HEY LOOK NEW STUFF", but it's an odd situation.

Looks like the day after

Cmon now , although guests in general is shit , liquid terminator and conan are cool characters as guests go.. ghostface can suck a dick though lol
I kind off agree yeah,out of all the guests they are inplementing latley, patrick terminator and conan are solid but guest in general are a sort of an afterthought for me,like since its already there i guess ill try it out type of thing.

But theres no room for an afterthought when the pack is 50 bucks,with butchered cyrax and sektor and a 5 chapter story thats like 3 hours tops with cutscenese included(with tons of stuff already spoiled by trailers lol).The price point on top of existing issues and poor launch plus rampant mtx is just insulting.

Not planning on rewarding that.

I kind off agree yeah,out of all the guests they are inplementing latley, patrick terminator and conan are solid but guest in general are a sort of an afterthought for me,like since its already there i guess ill try it out type of thing.

But theres no room for an afterthought when the pack is 50 bucks,with butchered cyrax and sektor and a 5 chapter story thats like 3 hours tops with cutscenese included(with tons of stuff already spoiled by trailers lol).The price point on top of existing issues and poor launch plus rampant mtx is just insulting.

Not planning on rewarding that.
Yeah screw that ill wait and just buy noob hes my favourite