What's new

Noob Saibot for MKX

Vagrant

Noob
My best friend is a Noob main. We were talking about this last night at the bar. Obviously we both want to see him return.

The problem is he's in that middle ground of popularity and it seems like NRS wants to do more new than old. So I think the super popular characters will have better chances of coming back.

I have my doubts that he'll be in but I really hope I'm wrong.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Noob was going to be my main after I saw his gameplay video for MK9......then I played him and he's just too much of a zoner for my taste.
If they get some agressive style as one of his 3 different fighting types, then Im in.
Regardless, I always loved the character

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Noob should stay a zoner, but they need to rework him. Call me crazy, but maybe the should get rid of his 45 recovery after every shadow charge and shadow slide. That would be a good start. Also, make his portals ground traps that stay active fore a number of frames, or when he gets hit. That way, he can control ground a lot easier and force his opponent to jump and punish them.

Noob is one of my favorite characters, so yeah I would like him to be in the game. Though I have liked the new characters so far, so I am for giving room to new ideas from Boon.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I agree with Zoner Noob but he needs a redesign.

I don't agree with the 50/50 projectiles but negative on both hit and block. Then trying to compensate by having a +4 anti-air move and portal gimmicks.

Make him a pure zoner, no need for set-up potential, I say make his design true to his name. Have him have a really simple soning playstyle but make the player use his fundamentals to get rewarded. Basically make him Ryu but even more zoning oriented.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
I agree with Zoner Noob but he needs a redesign.

I don't agree with the 50/50 projectiles but negative on both hit and block. Then trying to compensate by having a +4 anti-air move and portal gimmicks.

Make him a pure zoner, no need for set-up potential, I say make his design true to his name. Have him have a really simple soning playstyle but make the player use his fundamentals to get rewarded. Basically make him Ryu but even more zoning oriented.
So, Sagat? Noob plays a lot like Sagat, lol.