What's new

Noob.Com updated and reset with more clues!

Here's what I propose: 5-10 people, everyone assigned a front and back number (3__4) and the do the middle numbers in sequence. Once done they tell the coordinator and are assigned their next set.
DUDE, THAT IDEA IS SO CRAZY, it might actually work :confused:

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
Why we need organization.
That's hard to manage since we have 3+ MK sites with different members trying to do similar things. Organization would be great, but hard to pull off. I'd be up for helping in an hour, if the number hasn't been gotten yet, or with future numbers if there's 6 pics.

McCarron

Noob
Here's an idea, someone setup a public Google Docs spreadsheet with all the possible 4 digit codes and people work through them to eliminate them one by one to find the solution. Post it to the various sites discussing it and then everyone work together.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
That's hard to manage since we have 3+ MK sites with different members trying to do similar things. Organization would be great, but hard to pull off. I'd be up for helping in an hour, if the number hasn't been gotten yet, or with future numbers if there's 6 pics.
I'm just focused on TYM, they can go their own way. They may get it first lol.

Here's an idea, someone setup a public Google Docs spreadsheet with all the possible 4 digit codes and people work through them to eliminate them one by one to find the solution. Post it to the various sites discussing it and then everyone work together.
I'd be mindful of trolls doing that.

Casselman

Also: LockUpYourBones
I'm just focused on TYM, they can go their own way. They may get it first lol.

I'd be mindful of trolls doing that.
I may have misunderstood you. If I have, sorry. But I think placing boundaries based on website, is a big setback as a community. Hell. Pat just came to tym to offer ideas. Why not stay at TRMK? because hes an adult and recognizes that we are all one big community. Why not band together? When we hit 5 digits, good luck. its a shot in the dark.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
  • first enter 8
  • get atom smasher image
  • next sequence gives you two number to enter
  • enter 76
  • get grodd picture
  • next sequence gives you three numbers to enter
  • enter 514
  • get trident
  • next sequence gives you 4 numbers to enter
even if the number reveals in the images spell injustice they are definitely out of order meaning that the number codes to get them likely are an anagram for a message considering CE in "INJUSTICE" is revealed on the trident image.
Im gonna start with number sequence 4_ _ 3 and run through it and see if I turn up anything.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I may have misunderstood you. If I have, sorry. But I think placing boundaries based on website, is a big setback as a community. Hell. Pat just came to tym to offer ideas. Why not stay at TRMK? because hes an adult and recognizes that we are all one big community. Why not band together? When we hit 5 digits, good luck. its a shot in the dark.
Ah, yeah you misunderstood. I'm not saying "screw the others", I'm saying organizing people and numbers for 3 different sites through 3 different threads is a bit much. I'd rather just focus on one site and one thread.

McCarron

Noob
Exactly, it doesn't matter who unlocks it first. We posted it this morning on Twitter after we found it changed and Murdoink from MK Warehouse solved the two and three digit items right away by pure luck, but solving all four will take teamwork.

Working together is key. Just hard with multiple forums so I was giving ideas on how to easily work together, but yes it's easy to troll and screw up. Coordinators may be needed as suggested.

Casselman

Also: LockUpYourBones
Ah, yeah you misunderstood. I'm not saying "screw the others", I'm saying organizing people and numbers for 3 different sites through 3 different threads is a bit much. I'd rather just focus on one site and one thread.
Ah. Okay. my bad.

Just tell everyone to join TYM chat, it's better. You don't even need an account.

Pakman

Lawless Victory!
After reading everyone else's notes I decided to have a crack at the code myself. I love algebra and I love working things out, so this was right up my street.

Unfortunately, there's no discernible relation between any of the numbers. I tried dividing second number by first (76/8) which is 9.5.
76 (number 2) times by 9.5 is not 514...the only way to get 514 from 76 would be to times by 6.8 (rounded up), so the multiplier in that case drops by 2.7.

In which case, 514 * 4.1 (6.8 - 2.7) = 2107 (rounded down)...nothing.

I've tried various other methods: adding/taking away the first two and multiplications of them, but still nothing. Heck, I don't even know how the first number was cracked (I'm guessing trial and error seeing as there's only 9 to sift through) . and then to work out 76 from that was probably a similar manner.

I tried putting the numbers in a pyramid fashion:

Again, nothing. 8-2 = 7. That works for 7-5 and 8-6 and 6-4. But where the hell does 1 come from? 3112? 3122? I think these have been tried already...:?

Also tried:
A (or 8) x10 = 80
80 - A * 0.5 = 76 (happens to be the second number...)

That calculation doesn't work for 76 to 514 (760 - 38 does not equal 514 or anything remotely close)

The only relationship I was able to even find (a multiplier) was after those numbers had been figured out (working from the first number alone would have to be a complete shot in the dark too) and as pointed out in my first example, this doesn't even continue onwards and even when accommodating any difference in the multiplier, nothing. Post-facto analysis just isn't yielding any results.

We do know of course the amount of numbers increases by one so far. But the whole 8, 76, 5xx -- there's no relation or correlation (if it is intentional, then it is a red herring to throw you of course. Otherwise, it's nothing more than coincidence and not an actual pattern). The INJUSTICE on the first page is just them being smart-asses and giving you a clue as to what the numbers represent (A =1, B = 2 and so on). 3E in the latest page I think is not even a clue (as much as I'd want it to be).

There's simply no connection between the first and the second nor second and third numbers (certainly not that can be extrapolated and repeated as the evidence has shown nothing).

If anyone knows exactly how the first two numbers were derived (beyond trial and error), please let us know. Right now, and at least until some more numbers are revealed, I'm calling random on the whole thing. Trial and error it is.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Exactly, it doesn't matter who unlocks it first. We posted it this morning on Twitter after we found it changed and Murdoink from MK Warehouse solved the two and three digit items right away by pure luck, but solving all four will take teamwork.

Working together is key. Just hard with multiple forums so I was giving ideas on how to easily work together, but yes it's easy to troll and screw up. Coordinators may be needed as suggested.

we need these guys going forward...

Could just assign a batch of combinations to each site (TYM gets, 1__1 -- 4__9, TRMK gets 5__1--9__9), then make a playerlist on each site and divvy up the combinations to the players on the list.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
When we figure this out it's gonna be so simple and we're gonna look like idiotic.

Could just assign a batch of combinations to each site (TYM gets, 1__1 -- 4__9, TRMK gets 5__1--9__9), then make a playerlist on each site and divvy up the combinations to the players on the list.
This works.

Murdoink

Noob
If anyone knows exactly how the first two numbers were derived (beyond trial and error), please let us know. Right now, and at least until some more numbers are revealed, I'm calling random on the whole thing. Trial and error it is.
I'm guessing it's random too, I guess we should know for sure with the next number

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Honestly guys if this number sequence does equate to letter for a message it is highly unlikely at this point that it would have a lot more vowels. Something beginning with a 1 or 2 is pretty likely. Odds on this next one is a two letter reveal and if so that sequence is either

1_2_

or 2_1_

or 1_1_

or 2_2_

Jump on those folks. Those are our best bets.

Im doing 1_1_

Superman #76 was the first issue in which Batman/Superman teamed up/found out each other's identities. Worth thinking about?

EDIT: Superman #514 involves Superman hallucinating about Lois' death and the fall of Metropolis

I'm just thinking that maybe the numbers are significant comic-wise

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
maybe if you take this

And 7-15-4-19 1-13-15-14-7 21-19 is Gods Among Us. Could be related. Dunno.
you could group them like this

"(7)-(15)-(4-1)(9 1)-(13)-15-14-7 21-19"

and add them together you could get

(7)(6) (5)(10 maybe counts as a 1)(4)

so

76 514 possssssibly

maybe I'm grasping at straws though