What's new

Breakthrough None invincible frames in Wake-ups.

Breaker

~AKUMA~
So through this knockdown set-up that I mistakenly thought was an OTG I discovered that I can hit every character out of their wake-ups but one, and only one of their wake-ups.

This is how it works, it's all about the sprites in game. See for every wake-up from a knockdown situation, the character first has to "stand up" and THAN do their special Wake-Up. All that takes happens extremely quick so I can't give you any kind of frame-data or anything to measure how fast the character goes from "standing up" and transition into their Wake-Up.

there is no special string or single attack that I relied on but instead I was able to employ different attack strategies into this situation so yeah you are free to discover what works best for you.

I'm not sure weather this is only limited to Deathstroke as in general he can simply destroy wake-ups with his Rifle. It could be for a few characters or the whole cast, I only play with DS and Ares and occasionally Batman so for me this only works for Deathstroke.

I'll be posting a video very soon as I'm in the process of making it to show you guys what I'm talking about.