What's new

Non NRS games

Chimbz

I named my dick Grayson
Well I don't know about the majority of the community, but I've been getting a tad bored of NRS games, mainly injustice. I don't have an xbone so I can't play KI. So I was wondering if there's people that play other games such as: Ae, blazblue, guilty gear, 3rd strike, etc.

I've been playing a lot of AE and BBCP lately and been having a blast.

Basically, I made this thread so people could share the gamertag/PSN to play other games.
Mine is NRF_Chimbz (PSN) . I'll be glad to play anybody.

Last edited:
GT is "Eric Z19" I've been trying to actually learn AE for a few weeks, though I find it hard to get motivated too sometimes. Still can't find my character. If someone wishes to assist me in my quest to level up my fundamentals feel free to hit me up. Currently thinking about trying out another game though.

I haven't touched Marvel in months. Grew insanely bored of it competitively and the netcode makes it even more pointless to try and levelup given how random the game is already IMO. How's the netcode for BlazBlue? I don't have a PS3 so I can't play the latest itteration, but my roomie has a copy of the last 360 version.

Chimbz

I named my dick Grayson
GT is "Eric Z19" I've been trying to actually learn AE for a few weeks, though I find it hard to get motivated too sometimes. Still can't find my character. If someone wishes to assist me in my quest to level up my fundamentals feel free to hit me up. Currently thinking about trying out another game though.

I haven't touched Marvel in months. Grew insanely bored of it competitively and the netcode makes it even more pointless to try and levelup given how random the game is already IMO. How's the netcode for BlazBlue? I don't have a PS3 so I can't play the latest itteration, but my roomie has a copy of the last 360 version.
I find the netcode to be amazing! It's perfectly playable even on a 1bar connection.

Wigy

There it is...
I would play SF but i don't want to learn Chinese calligraphy in order to do an input.

Looking for another fighter to play but i don't like how slow paced everything is compared to MK9. Movement speed and jump speed wise.

Chimbz

I named my dick Grayson
I would play SF but i don't want to learn Chinese calligraphy in order to do an input.

Looking for another fighter to play but i don't like how slow paced everything is compared to MK9. Movement speed and jump speed wise.
Blazblue is really fast paced, much more than mk9 if you ask me.

ScorpionRules!!!92

I no longer main characters on any fighting games.
I play Blazblue Chrono Phantasma, Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate, Dragon Ball Z Raging Blast 2, Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi, Dragon Ball Z Battle of Z, Injustice Gods Among Us, Mortal Kombat 9, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, Soul Calibur 5, Street Fighter 3 Third Strike Online Edition, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Tekken Revolution.

Wigy

There it is...
Blazblue is really fast paced, much more than mk9 if you ask me.
Might give it a try.

Are the button inputs like in SF.

Eg. Upleftrightuprightleftdiagonalrightdiagonalleftupupdown for a fireball

Don't like games where the skill is half being able to do the moves rather than reading your opponent and learning the matchup

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Might give it a try.

Don't like games where the skill is half being able to do the moves rather than reading your opponent and learning the matchup
lol do you hate DP motions or Charge?

Chimbz

I named my dick Grayson
Might give it a try.

It's a 4 button game, it's a lot easier than AE.

You just on PSN right? 'cause on XBL I also play 3S , AE and sometimes SCV. Main non-NRS game is 3S
Yea unfortunately

I find the netcode to be amazing! It's perfectly playable even on a 1bar connection.
Ill probably give it a try then. I've seen some footage of it at tournaments and while I can't really tell what's going on I really like that there seems to be a lot of crazy character diversity. I respect SF for its focus on fundamentals and the level of skill and discipline it requires to play on a competitive level...but sometimes it feels kinda vanila and stale.....

Chimbz

I named my dick Grayson
Ill probably give it a try then. I've seen some footage of it at tournaments and while I can't really tell what's going on I really like that there seems to be a lot of crazy character diversity. I respect SF for its focus on fundamentals and the level of skill and discipline it requires to play on a competitive level...but sometimes it feels kinda vanila and stale.....
Yea when I used to just watch videos I had no clue what was going on, but trust me, once you start playing you start to see what's actually happening. It's very fun because the character are crazy hehe

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Might give it a try.

huh? The input to shoot a fireball is d f punch...for ALL characters lol. I don't really see how that is difficult. Those same inputs are in Injustice lol.

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
I play alot of AE and quite enjoy it. I also play KOF as well, but I'm much more versed and better understand AE.