What's new

Tech - Aftershock non-ex dd1 setups

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
set-up "works" but whats the actually pay off, the ground thing doesnt help you get in and you sacrifice more damage on the set-up than you win even if it does happen to go thru

BxKeyz

Noob
set-up "works" but whats the actually pay off, the ground thing doesnt help you get in and you sacrifice more damage on the set-up than you win even if it does happen to go thru
the ground quake is a low hit and when i take the hit with the flash parry(ln this case loa's 7 frame cyclone) the quake still stays active so if they block in time somehow i can open them up do to the quake still being active with an overhead punch after b3 because it becomes a hard to block set up

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
@BxKeyz ive edited the title of your thread.
whatevers going on between yourself and @OmGxBdON you may not make thread titles like the one i just edited.

also i know your new member here but could not make a new thread for every one video? there is a general discussion thread and 3 separate variation threads for a reason or make a "bxkeyz tech thread" or something where you could edit the op and all. cheers :)

BxKeyz

Noob
@BxKeyz ive edited the title of your thread.
whatevers going on between yourself and @OmGxBdON you may not make thread titles like the one i just edited.

also i know your new member her but could not make a new thread for every one video? there is a general discussion thread and 3 separate variation threads for a reason or make a "bxkeyz tech thread" or something where you could edit the op and all. cheers :)
Thank you