What's new

Nobody likes Kobra!

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist

Everytime i see this guy, i remember of how Raiden (Metal Gear) used to be called gay and nobody liked him until MGR (only because he was completly redesigned and turned into something else).

Question is, if This Kobra Ken's look alike suffer a major transformation and actually turn into a sinister badass character instead of the generic white guy, would you like it? Or you would still hate him?

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
In order for anybody to give two shits about Kobra, he would have to be redesigned from the ground up. In his current state, he's the only "new" MK character that I don't want to ever see return along with Mokap.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Design (Crap) Ken Masters lol
Move set (Crap)
Background story (Crap)

I keep asking myself, what Ed Boon was thinking when they aproved this character to be playable. Really?

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
He has some good moves and styles. But his design should be better. I like his alt with a hood, though.

I liked how Kobra and Kira both kills each other in their endings; despite both of them loving each other. In order to make Kobra and Kira cooler, they have to flesh out Kano's clan more. (TBH they should flesh out all of the major factions in the MK universe more)

On a side note. Hsu Hao is the worst new MK character. This isn't even a debate because Ed boon said so himself...

zaf

professor
There was just nothing memorable about him for me.
Out of all the new characters, he just did not have an MK feel for me.

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
I liked how Kobra and Kira both kills each other in their endings; despite both of them loving each other. In order to make Kobra and Kira cooler, they have to flesh out Kano's clan more. (TBH they should flesh out all of the major factions in the MK universe more)

On a side note. Hsu Hao is the worst new MK character. This isn't even a debate because Ed boon said so himself...
Kobra and Kira never loved each other.

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
How is Hsu Hao awesome??? He is just a red dragon general who is looking for shang tsung (like everyone else in MK..).
He is an awesome ripped Mongolian with unique design and awesome styles and moves. And also has cool gibberish and win pose.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I like him more then a lot of the other 3D characters. I mean, that's not saying much, but he at least has a gimmick going for him, a lot of the other characters don't even have that.

If he comes back, I hope they make him even more blatantly Ken Masters.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Kobra was a bad idea, a really bad idea. The only way he could be cool is if every match started with him getting killed in a random way, then you and your opponents characters start the match.

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy

It would be interesting to have whole games dedicated to each realm. In Cages ending in MK9 where he goes Hulk, Raiden sends him to athe realm of order or something, Id like to see a game wit characters solely from there and such.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Hsu Hao was the fucking best, next to Ashrah.

Kobra and Kira/the whole Kabal + Black Dragon angle never got a chance to materialize into anything memorably awesome because the only game it had to develop in was Deception before Armageddon came along and took a giant planetary poop on the epic story MKDA and MKD had been building.

Cruz

Banned
Hsu Hao is a fucking beast and unique grappler with laser beams coming from his chest and sun moon blades.
Boon doesn't like hime cause he's not a Capcomnized rip off character like Scorpbitch and [ban incoming]-zero!

Jaku2011

Filled with determination

Is there a reason hsu Hao was hated so much I'm really curious I don't know much about the 3d Mks