What's new

Tech - Swarm Queen No more 1 frame links with the new patch.

qNEKT

Noob
  • D'Vorah (Swarm Queen) - Added 2 buffer frames on Bug Bomb dash cancel combos if the opponent is in hit stun
So as I can see it, it's now a 3 frame link on hit? The 112 WGC, or am I completely out of the loop? That's how I'm understanding it atleast. Fuck yes.

So, WGC's are now somewhat easier on hit again. I'm happeh.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
  • D'Vorah (Swarm Queen) - Added 2 buffer frames on Bug Bomb dash cancel combos if the opponent is in hit stun
So as I can see it, it's now a 3 frame link on hit? The 112 WGC, or am I completely out of the loop? That's how I'm understanding it atleast. Fuck yes.

So, WGC's are now somewhat easier on hit again. I'm happeh.
Still wont work online lol.

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
Wait is this a new patch or something?!

I just got the f22 wasp cancel down reliably online and now they want to apologize? I ACCEPT MUAHAHAHHAAHHAAGAHAHAHAHAHAHASHEHDJDJHDHDHHDNFNFJJRY

qNEKT

Noob
Still wont work online lol.
Okay, I've been doing both F11 and F22 WGC combos online consistently 95% of the time, and the 112 WGC with about 8-11% hitrate. but with this I'm certain it will be a 50% chance to hit the 112 WGC online.

"lol"

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
A good thing about this change is that it doesn't make her block pressure any better, just on hit links back to normal.

Also I would like to thank Paulo(and Brady for introducing me to him), since when I was discussing this with him at CEO he really understood and seemed to know what he was going to do to fix it right away.

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S
A good thing about this change is that it doesn't make her block pressure any better, just on hit links back to normal.

Also I would like to thank Paulo(and Brady for introducing me to him), since when I was discussing this with him at CEO he really understood and seemed to know what he was going to do to fix it right away.
I'm getting tired of all of the frequent patches, but I've gotta say I'm extremely pleased about this. 35% midscreen meterless punishes are back and easier than ever! :D

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
When hell freezes over and PC gets the fucking patch, i can start working on her again.

Granted, we dont have the original patch that jacked her cancel to 1 frame, but, regardless, very little reason to practice on out of an out of date version.

And still, I see almost no devorah on tournaments. Is this because character takes high execution? So this might make it not best choice really.

BTW can someone translate this to me:

"Added 2 buffer frames on Bug Bomb dash cancel combos if the opponent is in hit stun"

??