What's new

NO JADE IN MKX, REPTILES FULL FATALITY, KITANAS XRAY, NEXT LIVE: BRUTALITIES (?)

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Its not like I'm really going to see Reptiles fatalities much so whatever....
All the alts looked super neat...and gameplay is all groovey...

Batman2000

4/14/15 Baby!!!!!
When did they mention Brutalities would be in the next stream? I watched it from beginning to end, I don't recall them mentioning it.

E

Eldriken

When did they mention Brutalities would be in the next stream? I watched it from beginning to end, I don't recall them mentioning it.
I must have missed it, but they probably said something along the lines that the next reveal will be "brutal", which is a dead giveaway.

NKZero

Noob
@Eldriken

Yeah it's definitely a brutality hint....though who knows maybe it has something to do with Goro being brutal. Did they say he would be in the next stream? At least we know he exists lol based on the select screen.

E

Eldriken

@Eldriken

Yeah it's definitely a brutality hint....though who knows maybe it has something to do with Goro being brutal. Did they say he would be in the next stream? At least we know he exists lol based on the select screen.
It might have something to do with both. Perhaps they'll show Goro gameplay and make Goro do a Brutality (if he has one)?

Jordy

Noob
they said 'the next live will be BRUTAL' laughing etcc so that means theyre gonna show them.
reptiles fatality is really really horrible. too simple. i think theyve used some 'default' animations again like they did in the past mks (for example rip in a half, open the head in 2 parts....) really boring no creativity

E

Eldriken

@Eldriken mother of God.....a four arm assault?
Goro to have the most brutal Brutality confirmed? =O

They better be a pile of mush once he gets done with them, lol. Innards, brains, patches of skin, etc all just laying on the ground. I'd be pretty effin' hype for that.

NKZero

Noob
@Eldriken let's be serious....this is NRS. Goro will punch a leg and the head will split in half like it did in Reptile's fatality.

Also why wasn't Reptile hooded with the cobra design? ffs these people come up with brilliant concepts and pick the worst ones...

Can't wait to see Goro in a fight, considering he's already on the select screen, it would be a surprise if they didn't show him next time.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Exactly! The acid should make it start to dissolve and then Reptile squeezes it and it turns into mush. No solid fragments or anything. It should look like effin' puree.
This is what I assumed it would be after the tease. How does the brain split perfect down the middle like it was cut with Laos hat or something? Should have crushed it, its like the acid wasnt even needed if he can just split it like that perfectly.

Worst fatality yet and Kitana's Xray has cartoon physics on it. I just can't get over how weird some of these animations look. Kano is still the best animated character in the game so far and Quan Chi has the best looking xray to me.

Endding

You picked a bad time to get lost friend
@Eldriken

They just keep saying, 'Soon'. I do believe he will be in the next stream due to him being implemented on the character select.