What's new

No Bad Match UPS Trophy

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile
Just gotta keep at it. They're definitely tough, and you're going to be repeating some of them a lot, but they're doable. :)

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Yeah. True dat. Normally I wouldn’t ask but I’m losing my shit with this one.
If platinum is all you want with this game then I think it’s okay. Those challenges are essential for fighters in this game. The toughest part are the perfect block lessons

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile
Yeah. True dat. Normally I wouldn’t ask but I’m losing my shit with this one.
You'll get it. I had to take a few breaks and a lot of deep breaths during the tougher ones. Just be persistent and keep at it. If a non-competitive guy like me can eventually get it, then I'm sure you can do. :)

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Did you turn off release check and turn your input window to long? I suck at combos but I smoked the tutorial easily. Which combo is it?

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Yeah, I’ve tried that but I too seem to just generally suck at the kombos...
Sometimes I just go by sounds lol. Looking at the screen throws my timing off. Which part of the tutorial or combo is it? You are getting general advice because your question isn’t specific.

Maybe someone can give you specifics and try to understand what you are doing wrong. Record a short clip.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Idk, it seemed very easy to me. But I guess if you’re not a competitive player or a newer player it could be a little more difficult.