What's new

Strategy - Ninjitsu Ninjutsu Scorpion - Optimized combos for B2 and F2 only

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist

Video description: F2 starters, F2~exTP punishes. B2 starters, Corner position switching combos.

Rather than trying a bunch of things that keep scaling your damage for no reason, and make you feel like you have not gameplan at all, and then you finally get out of the 50-50 loops and you're trying to catch up, try add those as your common arsenal.

Those are the most damaging ones that are pratical that i could find, they're are all simple, and tend to finish the opponent standing with a small 2,50% blockstring into tele-coward. Or you can play the mind game of standing 1 and standing 4.

There is a 1 bar 32% combo from B2 that can be worth learning, many times i got caught by not knowing what was my most damaging combo out of that situation that can be the one to play catch up damage.

There were a B12~ex teleport combo, but think that wasn't worth posting.^____^

@OutworldKeith
@learis1
@Scoot Magee
@Vagrant
@Slips
@vegeta
@JTB123
@MITYEAP
@EGP Wonder_Chef

Last edited:

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
Good stuff man. Makin the reward for landing a b2 or f2 a little higher I like it. Ive always felt this variation was slept on.

The main bnb combo ive always done off f2 or b2 was:
F2/B2 > Ji3 Tele > 214 xx EX Tele> run cancel> 21 xx Spear > ji2 > 3 Tele. 1 bar 32% Vortex reset or 33% if ended in 3 xx Tackle for most damage. So simple yet so useful.

Either way im looking forward to seeing more Ninja scorp from you (I subscribed to your channel a while ago) and hopefully other mains will at least use this variation for MU specific reasons.

learis1

Guardian Cadet
That 32% off b2 is great!

After much labbing, here's a 32% 1 bar off f2 or b2. The strength of it is its ability to work off a max distance f2/b2 connecting without needing to run up.

f2 or b2, f3 tele, 4 mb tele, walk up slightly then 4 bf4 -> 32%

Last edited:

learis1

Guardian Cadet
Here's the highest meterless combo I could find off of f2. Does 30%.

f2, 4 teleport, b1 2 spear, jip, 123 bf4 -> 30%