What's new

Match Footage Ninj vs [Insert name here]

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Hey everyone,

You may remember when I was the Skarlet mod I made a thread of me vs people in online games for review/appreciation/criticism/discussion...and though there are no character mods anymore, I'm bringing it back. Especially because online is actually...good now!

PS I record high quality so feel free to watch these in 720p.

So here's first in the series:

Ninj (Catwoman) vs STB TakeAChance (Nightwing)

Ninj (Catwoman) vs THTB (Green Lantern)

Some notes on this match:

1) When I do a b2 at full screen, that was intended to be a Catdash, probably MB
2) Lift is obnoxious and I have trouble with it online. I feel like it's harder to read.
3) I drop tons of my double F3 combo's. Thank you online. I go to practice mode and pull them off 20/20 times in a row.
4) Still learning this matchup. Criticism's welcome.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Hey everyone,

You may remember when I was the Skarlet mod I made a thread of me vs people in online games for review/appreciation/criticism/discussion...and though there are no character mods anymore, I'm bringing it back. Especially because online is actually...good now!
Look forward to seeing your trials and tribulations. Good luck sir!

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
About Green Lantern. If he does 223, and he doesn't LM on block like an idiot, and he doesn't finish the string with the bat, he's at enough disadvantage that your B1 will interrupt anything he attacks with. D1, another string, raw LM. But it won't interrupt a B1 (low starter) from him because of the low hitbox he gets.