What's new

NightWolf new pressure/trap.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Lol it's been done by accident by every single nightwolf player. It was never a good tactic...it only works once and after that is useless.

Tombstone is all gimmicks
why is it useless? if you do 122 or 31 into axe then axe 1 dash 1 dash 12 whiff shoulder you get like 32%,ok they might just sit there and block in which case you can take 10% chip or throw them which takes you over 40%.fair enough it may be abit of a gimmic,at least its another option for him to mix it up a little but hey what the fuck do i know,im the worst nightwolf out there.

jdhelvick

GET SCALPED
I didn't come up with this. It's been around since the game came out. I saw it in a video posted by Vulcan hades (stryker player) or used to be anway, a few months after the game first released. And it's very true every nightwolf player has done this "tech" by accident at one point. But really, all tech is discovered this way. By accident. Only time I even use this anymore is to switch positions to put my opponent closer to the wall. Or if I absolutely need to take a risk to end the round. Mix-ups are only meant to work a few times. This doesn't mean you shouldn't throw them out once in a while, risky or not.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
why is it useless? if you do 122 or 31 into axe then axe 1 dash 1 dash 12 whiff shoulder you get like 32%,ok they might just sit there and block in which case you can take 10% chip or throw them which takes you over 40%.fair enough it may be abit of a gimmic,at least its another option for him to mix it up a little but hey what the fuck do i know,im the worst nightwolf out there.
its no use...in a tournament against characters with safe wake ups like lao, skarlet, kabal, cyrax, cage, etc...it doesnt work.

Tombstone is all gimmicks with semi good footsies.