What's new

Nightwolf Mains - Player List

wow.. there really aren't many nightwolf users.. i've always wanted to get good with him but furthest i got was a ladder run on expert, is it even possible for him to put up a decent fight in ranked matches? don't think i have EVER faced a nightwolf online..

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
agreed.ive been maining him now for about a month and im still working on really basic stuff.kinda like the fact he's underrated though.that f3 really needs to be a low though,it would serve everyone right who's ever labelled the character as trash if they hotfixed that in.oh well a man can dream.

Picked him up a week or two ago and loving it. Hoping to get him up to snuff to actually consider him a main alongside my smoke.

Nevrosis

Keelawutaye!
Picked him up a week or two ago and loving it. Hoping to get him up to snuff to actually consider him a main alongside my smoke.
You'll fall in love :)

I've been going back and forth between Sub, Reptile, Sektor and Noob until I started using Nightwolf. Now even tho sometimes I contemplate other characters, I always turn back to Nightwolf.