What's new

Nightwolf Mains - Player List

Karnage

Ancestors give me Strength!!
Hi guys, i know there arent many of us but i think it would be good to get a NW player list going. Im up for any of you guys adding me then having some brawls.

I'm going to france for WGC 2012 and would appreciate some NW mirrow matches, i know each player has their own tricks and shenanigans so it would be good to share all the knowledge and get NW some more exposure!

I am on xbox live:

HawkEye UK360

See you guys online.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Hi guys, i know there arent many of us but i think it would be good to get a NW player list going. Im up for any of you guys adding me then having some brawls.

I'm going to france for WGC 2012 and would appreciate some NW mirrow matches, i know each player has their own tricks and shenanigans so it would be good to share all the knowledge and get NW some more exposure!

I am on xbox live:

HawkEye UK360

See you guys online.
Do I even have to post?

Karnage

I've played you before a while ago fly, it was quite laggy, but can try again some time if you want? Think it was before the patch so it might be different now.

Haha, no you didnt, you are pretty much the poster boy for NW, but there most definitely are some more high level NW players out there.

n9195v

Noob
I did main NW but I don't know where to play offline and I can't do his meat and potatoes online so he's my second now (first being Sektor). Night Wolf is still my home skillet though we're still cool even though i kinda dropped him.

I'm on Xbox : n9195v

if people use this (I doubt it) please only invite me when I'm playing Mortal Kombat.

Nevrosis

Keelawutaye!
I main NW. I'm sort of taking a break from MK for a month or so (finishing a song remix for a competition), but I've been playing NW as my main for a few months now and will keep playing him.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I Usually main Sub, Back up would be Jax, but Sub mainly

in anyway, i recently started using Nightwolf just to outdo Zoners, but i really came to liking Nightwolfs style, hes easy to get the hang off, well maybe thats because he has a very similar Rush down style to Jax, but not the same

but yeah Nightwolfs a beast, he counters most zoners, he can force you to come to him, he has great anti airs, that Ax can catch any1, even KL jump kick, invincible wake up attack, also can be a heavy rushdown char, and a pressure Char, he has that back 3 2 Axe, back 3, back 4 mix up, plus like Jax hes a juggling machine once ya in the air, yeah thinking about maining him more now, seems easy

but miles from lordoftheFlys he has NW down to a T, love to see a NW player win a tourny now and you will see alot of NW players all of a sudden emerging, as they do with them all, most underrated Char imo

Mosp

Noob
I main NW :) but I haven't had the chance to play for around 3 weeks cuz I fractured my wrist but feel free to add me on PSN.

we gotta get a set in fly i already played swag,mosp,mex your the only known nw player i havnt did a good long set with

Mosp

Noob
I made a thread on both MKU and TYM saying I had it AND posted my tag AND sent you a FR on psn lol.
Crap, I guess I missed that post and I was wondering who that person who added me was. Now that username makes more sense, I guess I should read friend request messages more often lol.

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com

I am on xbox live:

HawkEye UK360

See you guys online.
What's up man, you're on my friends list, we should play more. Welcome to TYM.

And you should definitely hit up my clanmate ripcrowley, he's the best NW I've played so far.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Temjin...sorry I declined you today...I just had done a long set with osu and I had to go to work. We should get games in soon.

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
Temjin...sorry I declined you today...I just had done a long set with osu and I had to go to work. We should get games in soon.
No worries man, I figured it was because we only had 1 bar.... I've never seen you in the lobby before so I just went for it! Hope to play soon man.

Karnage

What's up man, you're on my friends list, we should play more. Welcome to TYM.

And you should definitely hit up my clanmate ripcrowley, he's the best NW I've played so far.
hey man, yeah still have you, been slacking online lately ive had ALOT of family guy to watch lol

i have ripcrowley on my friends list. hes the best ive played too.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
i'll chuck my name in here aswell.have been maining nightwolf for about a month now,its going ok so far but any tips and general matchup advice from you guys would be greatly appreciated.i hope to 1 day get him to a decent level,thanks. great work on here btw.

xbl-LegionStrom

Karnage

i played ripcrowley again today. without a doubt the best nightwolf i have seen so far. if you guys can and he doesnt mind you should try play him. hes a pretty cool guy too.

Karnage

ah ok, i wish i knew who brock samson was lol.

you up for some matches soon dude?