What's new

Nightwolf Kombat Kast — Wednesday, August 7th @ 3:00 pm CST

they've given out so much early nightwolf review access footage that they don't even need to do this. should be a whole stream talking about their plans moving forward and just talking about the patch. and please cut belt battles and all that other bullshit.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Im sure it will be a major plus, i just know people are still going to cry into oblivion. Buff kano!

Slymind

Noob
What do you mean? What about the KK? Each one of them so far was a mess with little info, little showing, stupid jokes, bored looking people and belt battles.

Except for that one KK after the game was released and all the backlash when they tried to fix that grinding shit show everything else was a mess.
Chill man, seriously. The bolded is a straight lie btw.

This is a super casual statement but I want them to buff Kitana to MKX levels just so I can do her fan kombos in practice mode. They were fun and she was a really cool character that I would have loved to play more. She feels atrocious to me now though.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder

Enexemander

A Hitbox Pirate - YARRR -
Doesn’t she need love too?
I think the main problem with Kitana is that she doesn't feel like Kitana? You can't combo off her fans, and she gets out zoned by pretty much everyone. Her strings have some definite struggles but it's the flavor that's missing.
I think, tier wise, she's probably hanging around Raiden in the "super mediocre, not really tournament viable but not really a pity case" tier. The main thing I hear from her former mains is that she just doesn't feel like the same character and she's dry AF.