What's new

Nightwolf Early Access - August 13th

A leak from Nintendo Switch site/store has the next character, Nightwolf, coming out on 8/13 early access (season pass holders). Image below taken from Reddit.

Who is ready for Sindel in November?? :DOGE

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

Hey when they said "supported for longer than any previous game" they meant it. They just meant it as they are going to draw out the same amount of content twice as long.
It's not the same amount of content though. MK11 has less DLC characters than both MKX and Injustice 2 right now.

I lost a bet. Nightwolf will be available before Portal 3.
You're always gonna lose if you're betting on Valve ever making another game again.

Damn it. I was really hoping they weren't going with the every other month releases. At least we have a date now though.

To everyone saying we got content quicker in injustice 2:

Injustice 2 was actually fucking finished at launch, lmao. Yes, it's TRUE that production values are much higher in 11 due to the fidelity they are targeting, but it's also true that the entire rollout of 11 was botched.

Single and multiplayer. Casual and competitive. Honestly I'm thankful they are taking their time but we wouldn't have to have waited this long if they had just pushed the release date back. Game clearly is more than they can handle, lol.

Looks like we might have a long living MK game on our hands. I hope they keep delivering through the years. But they need to make statments about their plans. It's tough to stay in the dark and wait for something without knowing anything about it when the world goes on so quickly.

Maybe they're taking 2 months for this so they can also work on the global patch with the hitboxes fix and that's why it's taking so loAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry couldn't resist.