What's new

Nightwing's Staff d1 - How much is too much?

How many low pokes is acceptable?

• Total voters

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
Yea you think ima stop laser sprayin yo azz if its working nd I find it hilarious!?!? NOPE! You go ham wit dat stick until dem knees look like rihanna n a turkey

SUWOO!

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Dear Black Adam,

Bend Over.

Sincerely, Dick Grayson
I only troll because I care.

To answer the original topic...as many as you can get away with. I know on block it does piss all damage, but as the opponent you get antsy. I have a NW i train with once a week, and the staff d1 absolutely irritates the living daylights out of me. Which in short...means he's doing something right. It makes me more apt to hit a button when I shouldnt.

Just wanted to add the enemies perspective. But real talk...do as many as you can.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I don't like pushblock because it only resets to neutral. In SFxT an alpha counter is hard knockdown that lets you either raw tag, charge a CH or do some oki setup. Now that is worth 1 meter.

But spending 1 bar just to pushblock a d1? That seems like a waste to me.

This. Against characters like DD, push-blocking against him when he has meter just means you're both spending the same amount for the exact same situation.

NW is the same, you pushblock, he Flying Grayson's over to you and lol D1 party.

Maybe make pushblock distance longer? And clash stays wherever it was initiated?

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
This. Against characters like DD, push-blocking against him when he has meter just means you're both spending the same amount for the exact same situation.

NW is the same, you pushblock, he Flying Grayson's over to you and lol D1 party. You duck and punish.

Maybe make pushblock distance longer? And clash stays wherever it was initiated?

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce

NW is the same, you pushblock, he Flying Grayson's over to you and lol D1 party.

Flying grayson can be ducked for full combo. Also, i believe its negative on block so you can d1 him first.

I still dont like the idea of push blocking his d1, but i just wanted to get that out there about flying grayson.

Edit: chongo bodied me and said it first

Noob
Clearly some ppl here never played a good stance changing WW...

EDIT: and by here i dont mean this post i mean the full forum as i constantly see ppl complaining about NW d1