What's new

Tech Nightwing your doing it wrong

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Huh? Are you on still on psn? There is absolutely 0 solid jokers man here! I really wanna play you!
I don't play on PSN, the netcode on PSN and almost all its games is completely crap. If you're on the NA region then hit up emperor dark

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
At least when Alfred dies nightwing's mouth will get promoted to the position of 'Bruce's personal urinal'.enjoy your character.

Rodrigue

Spongerod
I don't play on PSN, the netcode on PSN and almost all its games is completely crap. If you're on the NA region then hit up emperor dark
Dude, completely crap is a nice way to put it :p i couldn't play a single match today! Sometimes i just put my controller down and let spammers deathstrokes hose me down to death.
U from Greece? We might have a gathering in Jordan this summer. You should definitely be there!

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Dude, completely crap is a nice way to put it :p i couldn't play a single match today! Sometimes i just put my controller down and let spammers deathstrokes hose me down to death.
U from Greece? We might have a gathering in Jordan this summer. You should definitely be there!
Yeah I am, I'm going to EVO in July though and that's barely affordable.

Rodrigue

Spongerod
Yeah I am, I'm going to EVO in July though and that's barely affordable.
I can't play emperor dark. I'm on the EU servers. I'm from Lebanon (your neighbor lol) If you're worried about the money, I can help you out. And a Joker, in EVO? Damn now I can't wait. The only joker i've seen in action is Gilbagz's at the Shadowloo Showdown and he is sick!

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I can't play emperor dark. I'm on the EU servers. I'm from Lebanon (your neighbor lol) If you're worried about the money, I can help you out. And a Joker, in EVO? Damn now I can't wait. The only joker i've seen in action is Gilbagz's at the Shadowloo Showdown and he is sick!
Nah man, thanks for the offer though, if you want more Joker footage we have a lot of footage from good players like @StevoSuprem0 and @Fromundaman who recently went to GGA