What's new

Nightwing: The Series (Web Series)

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
The first episode was released today:

What do you think?
Personally I found it awful lol. I expected so from the trailer that was released some time ago.
I know it's a web series and their budget must be less than what @Frostbarrier saves in a month, but I still think it's bad lol.

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
lol at least its probably slow though right? haha my busy hour ends soon and pretty much im gonna be watching shows till im off lol
I support Australia at night so its normal work hours for them :\ lol I wish I had down time

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I dunno...having watched it...and considering that it is independently done, it certainly isn't the worst fan-film I've seen.

Perhaps we should hold off until the full "season" is released? Its a fact that MOST pilot episodes of even high-budget TV shows are pretty awful.

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
Yeah terribly done, bad bad bad actors lol ... but tbh better than nothing, aaaaaaaand the Rock will be playing Black Adam in some upcoming movie ... hellz yeah XD

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Ok it's not great but the fight scenes aren't that bad (dat SMG uppercut). I kinda like the look of Deathstroke but why does he have two eyes?!?!??!?! Nightwing looks meh, his costume like semi-bad cosplay. His scars look so fake. The music and sound effects are quite good for a low budget endeavor. This series was better though:
(although it has some horrible acting and cringe worthy puns and sexual innuendos)

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Ok it's not great but the fight scenes aren't that bad (dat SMG uppercut). I kinda like the look of Deathstroke but why does he have two eyes?!?!??!?! Nightwing looks meh, his costume like semi-bad cosplay. His scars look so fake. The music and sound effects are quite good for a low budget endeavor. This series was better though:
(although it has some horrible acting and cringe worthy puns and sexual innuendos)
this series is dumb.

New 52 Dick Grayson doesn't have a relationship with Barbara like he did in the Pre 52.

If they were going to do an Oracle/Dick thing, they need to do BLUE Nightwing.

F**K RED Nightwing.

and @Shazzyaam plz