What's new

Newly confirmed characters; no release date known of yet

Tim Static

Adminerator
Quick update @ http://forums.realmmedia.com/showpost.php?p=137989&postcount=1

Long story short, a DC rep confirmed DC characters Robin, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Black Canary, Hawkman & Powergirl to go along with Superman & Batman sofar.

Confirmed MK characters joining Subbie & Scorp are Kabal, Sonya Blade,
Jax (wtf?), Kitana & RAIDEN!
:)D)

No release date. No Wii, DS, PSP or PC version. No multiplatform online play.

There will be Special Editions (360 & PS3) of the game, likely with addiional conent (artwork, bonus disc, etc). Both versions will be exactly the same, and possible add-on content later on.

Also, the DC rep did not know if a classic MK will be poorly emulated and released in the SE packages.:rolleyes:

Wooo! No Liu!!!

EDIT:

WHERES REPTILE AT????

How could they not confirm him first...maybe they'll wait on the other ninjas......

hopefully

Tim Static

Adminerator
I hope all the male ninjas are in it.

Especially Ermac & H.Smoke.

I am still confused about Jax. Dont get me wrong, he is a very strong character in 2, 3 & U, but I dont know about that. I guess he will pair up to take on PowerGirl :rolleyes:

I hope all the male ninjas are in it.

Especially Ermac & H.Smoke.

I am still confused about Jax. Dont get me wrong, he is a very strong character in 2, 3 & U, but I dont know about that. I guess he will pair up to take on PowerGirl :rolleyes:
I think if they kept jax with the same Special Moves, (punchy thingy, Airry thingy) Would he be like one of the top tiers?

i like the confirms on the MK side i can see why jax is in it for more than one reason
1 they need a black character to be politically correct
2 he was a partner to sonya and it seems it would be fitting with the Batman and robin thing

I wouldnt be sad if ermac isnt in it
just hope kano and reptile make it maybe barraka or Nightwolf