What's new

Newegg MK9 Online Xbox Tournament - 20k in prizes, October 17th

Phantom

Kitana Prime aka MK's Rated R Superstar
Ive been ready anytime, everyday.

Mr Gruntypants, You signed off XBL last night right after you posted here yesterday.

????

Anyway, I'm ready anytime. Today.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Hey guys top 8 bracket goes up this weekend and start on Monday

Oh and KING If u beat me in our mock finals best of 5 illsend u a complimentary computer fan and a Burger King "king" crown :)
So who is left in this tournament? and im still waiting for the Burger King crown lmao

Sabin

Elder God
So who is left in this tournament? and im still waiting for the Burger King crown lmao
come on man, plaese show up to more offline events, you know better ;) was fun seeing u at console combat stream!

forgot to say G's to Pig last week for raping me, haven't talked to VSM in the past week or so but I will definitely tell them to do their fucking homework for nec lol

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
come on man, plaese show up to more offline events, you know better ;) was fun seeing u at console combat stream!

forgot to say G's to Pig last week for raping me, haven't talked to VSM in the past week or so but I will definitely tell them to do their fucking homework for nec lol
Noooooooo just tell them I'm terrible lol

Jk

GGs!!!

Pig Of The Hut

It's official. This tournament will never get finished....

Oh, and shout out to that salty Shang Tsung player that was in the tournament. haha. You did have a pretty decent Shang though.
well u and i both know if we win our next games we will play instantly

Im totally expecting a payback :( lol

I so shouldnt have done what i did and ive asked for the mamba special

And right in the middle of my match against Alex, a storm knocks out my internet at the most inconvenient time....

He was up 1-0, best of 5 matches. I hope he wants to finish the match.

I do have to say though that this Alex guy is one of the most inconvenient players. Right when my internet starts working again, I get right on Xbox Live and he is still online. I send him a message so we can finish our match, and moments after I send him the message, he gets offline....

This dude has been holding up the tournament for the past 2 or 3 days. Makes me remember why I don't like to enter online tournaments anymore.

Korpse

PTH | Korpse
I do have to say though that this Alex guy is one of the most inconvenient players. Right when my internet starts working again, I get right on Xbox Live and he is still online. I send him a message so we can finish our match, and moments after I send him the message, he gets offline....

This dude has been holding up the tournament for the past 2 or 3 days. Makes me remember why I don't like to enter online tournaments anymore.
get video evidence of it happening and report him

get video evidence of it happening and report him
Naw, it's nothing that is report worthy or nothing like that. I just want this guy to get online so we can finish this damn thing.

Even though before our match, this dude had a 2 hour "Warm-up/din din" session before he actually decided to play. THEN my internet goes out because of a storm. haha.

But in all realness, I just want this shit to be over....

Korpse

PTH | Korpse
Naw, it's nothing that is report worthy or nothing like that. I just want this guy to get online so we can finish this damn thing.

Even though before our match, this dude had a 2 hour "Warm-up/din din" session before he actually decided to play. THEN my internet goes out because of a storm. haha.

But in all realness, I just want this shit to be over....
Did he at least send a message back later (or at all) after you messaged him to play and he logs off, that's why i suggested to report

Pig Of The Hut

And right in the middle of my match against Alex, a storm knocks out my internet at the most inconvenient time....

He was up 1-0, best of 5 matches. I hope he wants to finish the match.

I couldnt agree more

He's talking about MR GRUNTYPANTS who has been really a clog in this tourney

I have to play him next, we were suppose to play Thursday 9eastern and he claimed i didnt show up and he reported me as DISQUALIFIED. So after numerous emails to SUPPORT our match is now scheduled for Monday at 9pm eastern and if i win i play Phantom immediately after, then whoever wins that plays Dink immediately after.

I recorded video evidence and everything but support in the end said he was confused on the time........*fart noise

This guy BETTER beat me - all im saying

Pig Of The Hut

In Conclusion:

This guy did not beat me, he actually got terminated pretty bad 3-0 with 2 fatalities and a massive massive long teabagging which he rightfully deserved.

Video was recorded, i will post with our friendly message exchange at the end as well as him pulling the cord from his xbox :D

NOTE TO ALL: Im a very very nice guy, love helping everyone, love getting beat by anyone who is good or better but THIS SON OF A BITCH HAD IT COMING :D

I also can be a bigger dick than most

And when you try to lie your way out of fighting me your DAMN RIGHT I WILL BE

SUCK IT GRUNTY

AngryWorm

Hitomi's Pet
I wish I had entered...

I mean, I would have been blown out early, but it still would have been good to get some experience. Pig vs Dink will be awesome. Is it going to be taped?

Edit: Good luck to both competitors.

Pig Of The Hut

MORTAL KOMBAT 9 - FINALS: STANDINGS
Newegg Wanfest 2011
91 entries

top 8 double elimination bracket
http://wanfest.newegg.com/?page=stem...e&stageid=4423

Here is the original single elimination 91 man bracket
‎91 MAN BRACKET HERE http://wanfest.newegg.com/?page=stem...e&stageid=4406

top 8

1. Pig of the Hut $500
2. Stb Shujinkydink ($250)
3. PhantomStars ($200)
4. Mr GruntyPants
5. imblackjames
6. Black Mamba
7. ShanghaiTsung
8. Kidigital

All Matches were recorded yet dink and i both would like to hold them till after our respective majors coming up

Pig lost to Dink in Top Quarterfinals 3-1

then in Grand finals
Pig 3-0
Pig 3-1

Absolute great matches with Dink and great matches with everyone else I played with including all you Cyrax w resets and kitanas :)

I dedicate the win to REO and King :)