What's new

New York Comic Con Injustice 2

Blitzace10

The Aquatic Ace
So with New York Comic Con starting , I'm sure we will see 2 more injustice characters. The question is who? Seems like they are teasing the flash but, who knows.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Will we?
It's already day 1 of comic con, and Boon has been doing his usual dumb hints.
He hasn't even said anything about NYCC.

KCJ506

Noob
My post from the other thread

Considering the possibility that NYCC may be the last time they're revealing characters before the end of the year, I'm hoping we get around 4 or 6. I think Flash/Captain Cold and Green Arrow/Black Canary are likely since both the new seasons of Flash and Arrow just started.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Flash or Reverse Flash, please!!! Would be appropriate since Flash started this week and was awesome!

KCJ506

Noob
They may as well show off Flash's gameplay and get him out of the way already. We know he's in, but all we've seen is a brief shot of him in one of the trailers. Don't see what the point would be in waiting any longer. I mean we also knew Wonder Woman was in before she was shown with Blue Beetle.

Last edited:

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
As much of a Spectre fan as I am, the dudes uber OP lol he'd murder everyone lol. I mean I guess they could go the "Raiden or Superman" route since I guess people could say the same for them just balance him gameplay mechanics.
I'd be done with that