What's new

New video from final build of MKvDC

Very Fing YES!!!! I was a little worried that they would add a bunch of 3d stuff but it hnestly looks like a 2d fighter with 3d elements. i'm diggin the look of it!

I saw baraka on the select screen, they even zoom in on him lol.

I saw no cool anti air shit other than punches. close but no cigar.

I think this has run in it to. I seen a video of Catwoman and she ran i was like oh shit... but i don't know it could have just been me, but im sure thats what i seen.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I think this has run in it to. I seen a video of Catwoman and she ran i was like oh shit... but i don't know it could have just been me, but im sure thats what i seen.
I am about 100% there isnt a dedicated run, but i am pretty sure there is a dash to run in to combo. same thing, sorta. lol

Azuro

Noob
Hmm...Marvel's Kung teleport punch is safe on block, apparently...and his lightning pillar looks very anti-air...I bet he uses keepaway play.

Flash's blocked dash looks ridiculously punishable, but hard as nuts to see coming.

Kano apparently has a pro verticall cannonball that sends him downward.

I want to see some Lantern play, damnit.

Yes I want this game im going to be all on it

Been waiting far to long for another good mk game lol been playing Tekken DR on ps3 for the time being but now tekken days are dying till 6 BUt a new mk game surfaces iv always been MK fanatic lol MK over TEKKEN any day for me in my opinion at least especially if its mk2 style game play lol.