What's new

New Versus Modes

Micahl Dickens

OkiDoki-NrdShmN
I love IGAU and it's probably my favorite game, but I'd like to see some more game modes for multiplayer. I don't mean anything super extravagant, but the game doesn't encourage people to really practice or do anything besides hold black and do six hit combos. Me and my kid brother have a "mode" where we play for points. We go to the practice mode and set both characters to the controllers. In order to get a point, you have to deplete your opponents healthbar twice in a row. Continuing to do this awards more points. So, if you get their health bar down four times in a row, you get three points. The first player to get ten points wins. We do this because it allows you to play a little more riskily, and it makes the fights last longer. In MK3, there is a mode where you select four fighters each and the victor of each fight moves forward until there are two fighters left. There are dozens of modes in lots of different fighting games and it doesn't seem like it'd take more than a patch or two to implement a few more options in Injustice. What do you guys think?