What's new

New types of characters? (Powers & Abilities)

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I've always wanted an evil clown. Or a zombie tranny
Pennywise for guest DLC. Calling it.

Anyway, I want a plant based character which I'll take as NRS's personal apology to me for fucking me out of Poison Ivy in Injustice.

Honestly I'll take ANY character as long as they're not just about dashing forward as fast as possible and pressing buttons in some dude's face. Hard to play a match when you're constantly yawning.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
It might be out of place, but I've been wanting an "angel" in MK for quite some time. I would have him be a previous champion of the Elder Gods resurrected by them in a time of need, or something like that.

Also, I would like them to explore two concepts that were brought in older games but have never been explored in the slightest, they are the furies, mentioned in MKII in Raiden's and Shang Tsung's endings, and the Mystics, who are said to have created the Nexus in MKD. I would love to learn more about them.

Okay, this is pretty fan-fiction-ey, but what if Kano end's up having a kid? And that kid replaces Kano so that rivalry carries on into the next generation?

I know, I know, that's a pretty long shot, and Kano's offspring would probably be just as useless to the plot as their old man, but it'd still be cool to see.

Art

Grave_Intent
I think a REALLY short grappling character would be interesting. Most of the time the grapplers are big huge guys. Having say a short version of Goro would be amusing to say the least.Kinda like son of Goro was pissed his father was killed by Johny Cage so he wants to kill Cassy Cage now.
BTW I thought this pretty interesting how they made the live action Goro ;)

Last edited:

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
I would like a water based character and no i don not want to count rain as one i want someone like water god or hydro i would be so happy if either of them were in the game.

zerosebaz

Okay, this is pretty fan-fiction-ey, but what if Kano end's up having a kid? And that kid replaces Kano so that rivalry carries on into the next generation?

I know, I know, that's a pretty long shot, and Kano's offspring would probably be just as useless to the plot as their old man, but it'd still be cool to see.
Taking away the part where he is Kano's offspring, they kinda already did that with Jarek back in MK4. It didn't work very well

zerosebaz

With Ferra/Torr already in the game it gets kinda unlikely, but it would be cool to have a character like Noob Smoke, with one variation being one character, another the other character, and the last one both together.

zerosebaz

Offspring. As in son/daughter.

Jarek's a protege of Kano. Not his offspring.
That is exactly what I meant. Excluding the fact that Jarek is not Kano's son but his protege, he was conceived as a replacement for both Kano's gameplay and story back in MK4. It didn't work out, so we got Kano back in MKDA. I don't see how actually sharing blood would make things any different.

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
A female sorceress, a male vampire type character, definitely needing a werwolf, a nature girl (ie: one who controls trees/ plants and such), and a wind ninja.

Mind Flex

Mind Gamer. BOOSH
Some of these may sound cliche but I think they might work well in a dark MK universe.

Werewolf
Evil Clown
Predator
Controller of Holy White light
Neon Powers
Evil Genius Professor
Crazy Doctor