What's new

New types of characters? (Powers & Abilities)

So far we have D'Vorah, Kotal Kahn, Ferra/Torr & Cassie Cage.

But question is what type of new characters would you all want to see appear next? What powers shall he/she have? And what story?

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Maybe another char like Kung Lao or Liu Kang, someone like Zantetsu from Last Blade but with the power from Cloak (a Spiderman character)

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I agree with babalook; a marionette-esque character is something that I have always wanted from Mortal Kombat. Other than that, my enthusiasm for Reptile would incite me to ask for the predictable, I want Cyber-Reptile.

Black Shroud

Formless Like Water
And How would u make a hero for MK out of Tony Jaa?
That's easy, just take whatever was inspired by Tony Jaa in works of fiction containing at least some super(natural)-powers, and adapt from that. For example Kim Ban-Phuong:

short-haired ver.

long-haired ver.

Black Shroud

Formless Like Water
It's same as saying Shang Tsung Jr. was cooler than Iron Man, and that's not even talking about Bumblebee.

And honestly turning into cyborg is a waste when it gives you no new attacks and not even bigger lifebar/defense/whatever.

That's easy, just take whatever was inspired by Tony Jaa in works of fiction containing at least some super(natural)-powers, and adapt from that. For example Kim Ban-Phuong:

short-haired ver.

long-haired ver.
Well Liu is based on Bruce Lee's enter the dragon.

How about Tony Jaa's Ong Bak & the Protector? And what powers can suit this one?

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
I'd like NRS to take a shot at a character that shifts into a beast or something during a fight similar to Valkenhayn R Hellsing from BlazBlue.

No more Cyborgs please, I'd rather not have another MK character get ruined by becoming a cyborg. Sektor and Cyrax actually seemed cool in MK9 until they turned into cyborgs.
Sektor and Cyrax as cyborgs are infinitely better than as human.