What's new

new to tym,how u all doing?

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
hey guys,seeing as ive been a mk fan since playing the first game in arcades(yes i am that old) i thought i owed it to myself to join some sort of forum regarding mk in general. loving mk 9,by far my favorite game of all time and without question the best game released last year.
am pretty new to the whole fighting game scene as a whole,started following the streams and getting to know the names of the players etc about 6 months ago.great work on this site,its helped my game so much.i dropped mvc 3 and ssf4 about 4 months ago in favour of mk9,its a far superior game and alot more fun to play.
im not particularly good at mk9 but am getting better week by week.im in the uk and have to make do with online matches atm,none of my friends play fighters so im kinda stuck in regards to a local scene.
just thought id say hey to everyone here and thanks for keeping mk9 alive where it should be.

gdf

Noob
Hey there, welcome to the forums. I see you have a Johnny Cage avatar, do you strictly main him or play other characters?

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
yeah,i play others aswell.i used to main raiden but got sick of the hate mail and the character tbh so i switched to cage as a main,love the frame trap stuff.i play reptile,kitana,liu kang,quan chi,shang tsung,nightwolf aswell but like i said im not particularly good,im still having alot of fun atm learning new characters but cage seems to be my strongest so far. thanks for the reply.

gdf

Noob
That's a pretty eclectic group of characters, and they all give me problems in a match. I hope to fight you sometime soon.