What's new

New to the site..

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
and with Injustice releasing soon I was looking to be a part of the community. I'm military, living in Japan and married with three kids. I'm very competitive but with my situation I don't have time to be as competitive as I would like. I'm a fan of most fighters and hope that with my background I will be able transition smoothly into Injustice.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
Do most of you play only on one certain console and/or both? I play on both PS3 and XBOX, plus I might actually pick Injustice up for Wii U and teach my son.

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
ProudDisciple your in japan? that's awesome welcome to the site...
what do the people there think about fukashima? sorry off topic but I have always wondered this..

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
There are plenty of folks that play on one or the other round here.

And welcome! Injustice takes a lot from a lot of different games, so any experience in the genre is bound to help one way or the other.

Enenra

Go to hell.
ProudDisciple

A number of us have both, but you will have a plethora of players on either console. The Xbox has the funnier guys who are pretty chill in party chat but we're jackasses, while the PSN has the nicer, classier players but your lungs won't hurt from the hilarity.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
ProudDisciple your in japan? that's awesome welcome to the site...
what do the people there think about fukashima? sorry off topic but I have always wondered this..
I'm living south and away from that location but for the most part from where I'm at it seems like people just go on with their lives since that really all that can be done.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
Look forward to some sessions in with some of you guys. Maybe we could do something like a Test Your Might community session, I would be able to record the matches if you guys would be up for it.

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
Welcome. Sweet, now I'm not totally alone.

I've been debating whether or not to get Injustice simply because MK9's online is so godawful that it's almost impossible to play non-Japanese players (of which there are very few).

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
Welcome. Sweet, now I'm not totally alone.

I've been debating whether or not to get Injustice simply because MK9's online is so godawful that it's almost impossible to play non-Japanese players (of which there are very few).
Where in Japan do you live? I'm is Fussa. Make sure to add me for when Injustice drops.

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
Where in Japan do you live? I'm is Fussa. Make sure to add me for when Injustice drops.
I live in Okinawa. I'm still not sure if I'm getting Injustice or not, we'll see.

And I don't think there are any other Japanese players here. I know of a few Japanese MK9 players but they're not on this forum.