What's new

New to fighting games / Injustice? This one is for you.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Welcome to Test Your Might. Before Injustice: Gods Among Us, we were a Mortal Kombat website that housed strategy, tech, tournament info, news and a solid community we take pride in taking care of. Now that Injustice is here and we'd gained tons of new members we would simply like to say "Welcome". Test Your Might is as equally "Injustice" as it is "Mortal Kombat" and we plan to keep it that way.

While we might not be so comic book savvy... we have opened a DC Comics forum for any comic book readers who would like a place to discuss comic book stories as well as the actual game, "Injustice". I've personally gotten in to the DC Universe a lot more since the game came out. I believe anyone could agree that knowing the "story" behind a character... can sell anyone over.

tyminjustice.png

Regardless, please make yourselves at home and never hesitate to ask a staff member (with those "staff badges" under their names) any questions or concerns or ideas you might have.

Some easy links:
Once again, welcome to TestYourMight.com!

~ TYM Staff

OBS|KH Rattlehead

Accessibility consultant for Mortal Kombat 1.
Ah, thanks for putting the Injustice Wiki in here. Will be much easier to access while learning how to adjust to the overall game, and discovering my main.
Bookmarking this page right now before I forget. lol

SirJawnyBravo

New To Fighting Games... Kinda
Welcome to Test Your Might. Before Injustice: Gods Among Us, we were a Mortal Kombat website that housed strategy, tech, tournament info, news and a solid community we take pride in taking care of. Now that Injustice is here and we'd gained tons of new members we would simply like to say "Welcome". Test Your Might is as equally "Injustice" as it is "Mortal Kombat" and we plan to keep it that way.

While we might not be so comic book savvy... we have opened a DC Comics forum for any comic book readers who would like a place to discuss comic book stories as well as the actual game, "Injustice". I've personally gotten in to the DC Universe a lot more since the game came out. I believe anyone could agree that knowing the "story" behind a character... can sell anyone over.

Regardless, please make yourselves at home and never hesitate to ask a staff member (with those "staff badges" under their names) any questions or concerns or ideas you might have.

Some easy links:

~ TYM Staff

Some easy links:

~ TYM Staff
---------------------------------------------------------------

Nice! :)
As a new fighting gamer I feel like this may be the site for me .
Thanks a Ton STORMS