What's new

New tech?

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
lol at cheese fire :D ... fireman walks into room , god not another one .. this is the fifth cheese fire this month !

Flagg

Noob
anyone try this yet?
Im surprised no one has actually patented something like and come up with a "unique" design.

Take the George Foreman Grill, it's just a variation on toastie maker yet it's mad that him a ton of money. He never even invented it, just put his name on the product.

Flagg

Noob

I spoke too soon. Just goes to show, with just a tiny bit of imagination, you can modify a product that will turn people into millionaires over night. I'm still waiting for a mug that always keeps coffee or tea hot at all times (unless that's been made as well), and im not talking about a thermas!

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
A cheese sandwich truck, that's awesome!
i know i was watchin dat la ink show (wit me girlfriend mind u ) an he came on to get a tat of a sexy pin up girl munchin a grilled cheese i really want a cheese toasty truck id make billions i can see it now :D

Flagg

Noob
i know i was watchin dat la ink show (wit me girlfriend mind u ) an he came on to get a tat of a sexy pin up girl munchin a grilled cheese i really want a cheese toasty truck id make billions i can see it now :D
You could become the greatest cheese entrepreneur of Ireland!

2 slices of white bread, some dubliner cheese, and a nice slice of tomato.....ugggggggh

Fuck it, im going for it, I need to eat one NOW!

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Why wouldn't you just use an oven grill? That and melted cheese on the elements would make my peanut butter on toast smell of chedder, which just won't do....