What's new

New Series: Jump In with Phase 3! Learn more about your favorite Injustice characters.

My complaint isn't really that Batwoman doesn't interact with the rest of the Batfamily. Besides, she's in court of the owls (whether or not that was a good idea) and she's in Batgirl's book too. The batfamily is so damn huge anyways; as awesome as it would be to have everyone in one story, it'd be tough to make it work. My main complaint is that she lacks the allure, aura and influence that Batman has, nor does the writer try to give her these components. It's like Batgirl, but she's a woman, except Batgirl's technically a woman too, so it's like another Batgirl.

Reedoms

Noob
I liked Batwoman when she was lesbian crimefighting partners with Question. That was a fun read. Haven't been keep up lately though as I only have money for books I thoroughly enjoy.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
My complaint isn't really that Batwoman doesn't interact with the rest of the Batfamily. Besides, she's in court of the owls (whether or not that was a good idea) and she's in Batgirl's book too. The batfamily is so damn huge anyways; as awesome as it would be to have everyone in one story, it'd be tough to make it work. My main complaint is that she lacks the allure, aura and influence that Batman has, nor does the writer try to give her these components. It's like Batgirl, but she's a woman, except Batgirl's technically a woman too, so it's like another Batgirl.
You know I was going to say this exact thing lol. They really have a lot of similarities and Barbara is just more interesting to me...but Batgirl (the book) is still boring too though, because I can only take so much girl power nonsense before it just becomes droll.