What's new

New reflect glitch

Soooo...last night i was playing this very solid Quan Chi, we were even with rounds, i had the life lead and he was one hit away from losing, so i'm turtling up almost full screen when he trows a projectile...i do the reflect, and than something extreeeeeeeeemly weird and annoying happened: he trows another projectile right before the first of his own hits him and cancels the reflected one, obviously hitting me with the second one he threw in the process. I did it again and he did the same thing again like he knew that was going to happen.

Now I'm 100% sure that this thing is not supposed to happen and doesn't happen with other charachters, anyone ever had the same problem?? maybe with other chars??:grr:

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Yes, this does happen with other characters. It happens with Kitana's instant air fans too, it's been known for some time.

as i imagined...the thing that hit me was the fact that he canceled the reflect on purpose, with a 100% success rate lol...i know sometimes glitches with NW happen (shoulder in the corner cof cof cof) but this just looked weird

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
You can still reflect the second one also. In that situation you could have reflected over and over until tome ran out or built enough meter to do eh shoulder through to kill him

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
That's interesting since Kenshi has reflected multiple missiles (Sektor) with just one reflect when I'm throwing them out extremely fast.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
This is because you can't have 2 of the same projectile on screen. This can be seen with Kitana's IAF , Kabal's IAGB and Reptile's slowball then EN slowball.There are probably others but this is what I know.