What's new

Combo Video - Raiden New Raiden MKX combo video, 1 bar combos by TONY-T

Any tips on making the link between f2, 2+4 and b11 consistent in the juggle combos? I swear this is stance specific... :s

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Any tips on making the link between f2, 2+4 and b11 consistent in the juggle combos? I swear this is stance specific... :s
Not sure about that. For me working on timing of both strings and paying extra attention not to mash went a long way. I haven't tested it with different stances though...

Not sure about that. For me working on timing of both strings and paying extra attention not to mash went a long way. I haven't tested it with different stances though...
I've hit it on both stances fine, just felt like one was hitting more than the other.

I'm sure it is just a tight link, but I don't think I'm good enough to get that everytime with the pressure of a match yet. Subbed in f2 instead of b11 for the time being (sacrificing roughly 3-4% damage)

Please stop saying stuff like this. You're only encouraging it.
Exactly. I hate people on forums that cry for nerfs. The developers actually listen. Believe or not the minority of players are on the forums. About 5-10% of players are on the forums and they're who the devs listen to.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Exactly. I hate people on forums that cry for nerfs. The developers actually listen. Believe or not the minority of players are on the forums. About 5-10% of players are on the forums and they're who the devs listen to.
It's a good thing 90% of the rest 90-95% can be safely ignored though.

And yeah, shocker scaling glitch should be fixed IMO.
I'd rather have damage nerf over NRS coming and "normalizing" TG by nerfing the rest of Raiden's tools ignoring the fact that in doing so they will murder already stillborn Displacer and questionably useful MoS.