What's new

Combo Video - High Tech New post patch High-tech combo compilation

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
That was awesome Stosn! Great editing too, with the different GC level damages and rewinds, notations and all of it. Fancy stuff, keep it up, that was sick!

Thank you.

stosn

Noob
Oh, I forgot about combo ( midscreen ) that works only on female characters. Will add to a single video ( i think It will not be used in a real fight, but it looks very cool )

stosn

Noob
what did u edit these with that looks sooo cool
probably cus i dont know shit about editing but still DAUMN
BTW AT 4:00 u said bf5 :D there is no bf5 what do u think this is ttt2?
ohh thanks! its my mistake, of course its bf4 :D

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
God that was a cool-looking video, good shit man! And mega-props for using all Boot Camp #Kreygasm. I forgive you for not tagging me :DOGE

Might want to put an annotation or something over your notation at 1:18 though, you have B1~BF4 written but you do B1~BF2 :p
And like omooba said at 3:44 you wrote BF5 instead of BF4 LOL

stosn

Noob
Who ever mains jaccqui has my ultimate respect, she is a high execution level character, the only reason i don't play her is because i don't think she is as rewarding as her execution barrier.
I can not disagree with you. In HT variation need to hitconfirm like a god, for good dmg and corner carry combos. and best mid for all variation - 4up4, have stupidly inconstant input

Damn really good shit and editing bro
i try my best. Thank!

Osagri

Fear the blade of Osh-Tekk
Sick...Both combos and editing. Godlike. Really nice. Jaqui commnity, remember to say thank u

stosn

Noob
Good combo with nice dmg, good corner carry and its does not require stamina ( only for cansel ). You can do it from 121, b14, b33, f2up2 starters
But its work only on female characters :(

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I have trouble with the level 0 corner combos especially against females. Surprisingly with one charge these become 100% consistent though hahaha. Also,I find f12~QBRC stupidly difficult midscreen. Aaaaaaanyways, thanks again for the great combos.

stosn

Noob
I have trouble with the level 0 corner combos especially against females. Surprisingly with one charge these become 100% consistent though hahaha. Also,I find f12~QBRC stupidly difficult midscreen. Aaaaaaanyways, thanks again for the great combos.
ya, timing in the corner with 4~df2 is tricky, but not so hard.
I got some tips how to do f12~QBRC - you need to buffer cansel and s1 before QB animation come out, and it will turn out more often