What's new

New Poison Ivy Trailer Tomorrow!

Thingy

Retired account
This should be interesting. They can do so much with Ivy, very curious as to the type of play style she will have. Glad the Ivy fans get to have a taste of some hype.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Quick someone gif that throw where she puts her leh on your face, i will never break that throw lol.

Last edited:
I know there are going to be a lot of people upset that she's not a zoner, but I couldn't be happier with her gameplay. This week's Watchtower stream can't come soon enough!

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Damn her pressure in the corner is going to be top tier with that little plant thing out and shooting shit, I wonder if it goes away on hit? Surely?

She looks dope

Kooron Nation

Holy shit did anyone see that beautiful booty when she's doing her super? She been squatting some trees out there in the green.

Dayvon

Noob
Can you guys please grow up? The comments you guys are making about her grab and butt are the reason females are uncomfortable with the FGC. Act as if you seen a woman before. Let a female character actually be a fighter and not some peice of meat.

Kooron Nation

Can you guys please grow up? The comments you guys are making about her grab and butt are the reason females are uncomfortable with the FGC. Act as if you seen a woman before. Let a female character actually be a fighter and not some peice of meat.
Dear Diary

Kooron Nation

I can't determine if she setup based or a hybrid.
That whip stance and the trap she has could also make her a space control character, if you summon the Yoshi plant also she can keep you in the corner for pressure, seems versatile

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
You mean Yoshi?
Yo I fucking said that the moment I saw the little fucker.

I said to myself "Nigga that's a Yoshi."

"THAT IS A YOSHI!!" Hahahahaha Ivy looks good. Not sure how I feel about the hella punches and kicks. I'd like to see her use more kicks(that booty tho) into plant based moves. Hopefully she has a kiss move that random does one of three things: boosts you, DoT the enemy, messes with buttons.

All in all Ivy looks like she might bw a sleeper top tier. MIx them into the corner, summon Yoshi, MIX!!!