What's new

New Podcast: MGC Radio

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
MGC Radio.png

Welcome to MGC Radio (MoviesGamesComics).

On this show we talk all thing concerned to Movies, Games, and Comics. Join Jay, Joe (backdoe), and Frank (Showtime) to here us chat about these topics. We will review movies as they come out and same with games and comics. With all of us being comic heads, we recommend good reads, what not to get etc. The gaming portion will cover all genres, fighting being our most knowledgeable, action, shooters, puzzles all games. Thanks to all who watch our stuff and please share the videos with your friends!

I will keep this post updated when new episodes come out, which is about once or twice a week.

Please check out our website here: http://mgcradio.blogspot.com/
You will find short clip videos we make, all our episodes, and little person bios on some of the cast

We have 3 episodes up now:

Ep1: Post Ev0
Ep2: San Diego ComicCon 2013
Ep3: Injustice Gods Among US

Being this is TYM, I'll post our 3rd episode here

Episode 3: Injustice: Gods Among Us (Kombat Houston's KH Scar as Special Guest)

We talk about and show you in this episode:

-the top 7 characters in our opinion (Superman, Black Adam, Scorpion, Killer Frost, Batgirl, Aquaman, Batman)
- potential that Zod might have
- what we think can help this game
- the difference between a vortex and 50/50 loop
- almost every topic talked about has video clips to back it up

Submit your questions about movies, games, and/or comics in the comment section and I'll be sure to get them answered in our next show. Enjoy!

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
We will expand to all genres of gaming, and bring guests In who are knowledgeable in tat genre. I just posted here Bc we did an injustice episode. Expect there to be all genres of games in the future

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
It will be, since we have video clips as well, we need to still make them into mp3

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
This was great Showtime, very interesting ideas and it's always fun to hear people who actually know how the game works. Keep it up!

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Next episode will be comic book vs, matching up Marvel vs Dc counterparts and debating it out

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Bump please listen

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
Really digging this injustice fundamentals episode! I agree with you guys on almost of all this. If you are interested in doing an episode talking about film I would love to be on as we discussed. I used to co host a film podcast on iTunes. Studied film in college (even though it's not part of my major lol) and Have studied screenwriting and have written a few things, nothing great yet though haha.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Going to be uploading some matches from yesterdays Injustice tourney in San Antonio

MGC/KH Showtime(Batman/Grundy) vs Handy Savage(Batgirl/batman)

MGC/KH Showtime(batman) vs ???(Hawkgirl)