What's new

Tech New Nightwing corner vortex?

Cosmic_Castaway

Flying Grayson
Having some trouble getting the wakeups to reverse with the ground spark cancel. Do you have to omit the d1 after b2 and just b2, 1,1,2 1,1,2, df2, 1,1,3 (i.e. is this a height issue)? Or is it just a timing issue on the actual dash? Like I'm really kind of unsure how to make this work.

Mr_Greenz91

d1 d1 d1 d1 d1
Having some trouble getting the wakeups to reverse with the ground spark cancel. Do you have to omit the d1 after b2 and just b2, 1,1,2 1,1,2, df2, 1,1,3 (i.e. is this a height issue)? Or is it just a timing issue on the actual dash? Like I'm really kind of unsure how to make this work.

It's a timing issue, you can actually practice it off a raw 113 xx ground spark dash cancel

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
You don't have to d1 after the b2 I just find that it helps me time to 112's and the 113. If you want you could d1d2 after the b2 to get more damage. And as for the timing it's kinda hard to explain. All I can say is don't dash cancel immediately, wait like 0.3 seconds or something lol

Cosmic_Castaway

Flying Grayson
It's a timing issue, you can actually practice it off a raw 113 xx ground spark dash cancel
You don't have to d1 after the b2 I just find that it helps me time to 112's and the 113. If you want you could d1d2 after the b2 to get more damage. And as for the timing it's kinda hard to explain. All I can say is don't dash cancel immediately, wait like 0.3 seconds or something lol

Sounds good, thanks guys.