What's new

New Motaro Figure From Storm Collectibles

Espio

Kokomo
If it's affordable I'll probably buy it. He looks absolutely fantastic. It reminds me of that Motaro collectible statue from around the MK9 days, I was too broke/poor for it.

I'd really love a Jade and Baraka statue too.

Motaro remains my favorite sub boss and I'd love to see him playable again. If they didn't reinvent the wheel every game they could work through all the issues of putting him in the game. I would just disable throws and certain other attacks that would make him distinct.

NRS should be more open to develop bosses that break the rules, like giant types and all, they could use the stage interactables for mobility if the enemy is too big to jump above or other limitations that might come up.

Surely Motaro would be brought back given the chance and technology though, maybe with the jump in engines NRS will feel like it's more worth their time developing new mechanics that they can carry to future projects.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
NRS should be more open to develop bosses that break the rules, like giant types and all, they could use the stage interactables for mobility if the enemy is too big to jump above or other limitations that might come up.

Surely Motaro would be brought back given the chance and technology though, maybe with the jump in engines NRS will feel like it's more worth their time developing new mechanics that they can carry to future projects.
Especially after a boss like Kronika who looks like a regular ass NPC, but has all the characteristics of Motaro. Can't be thrown, can't be launched and Supers don't work on her

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Holy shit, that's fucking siiiiiiiick!

Remember when bosses looked like bosses and not fucking Caillou?